Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 14, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 74th day of the year 1928. It was the 11th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,951 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,317 days or 30.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,149 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 21, 1959.
If a dog named Babs-Daisy - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Babs-Daisy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Babs-Daisy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Lee Hays
- 1932Mark Murphy
- 1947Pam Ayres
- 1955Helen Atkinson-Wood
- 1961Penny Johnson Jerald
- 1965Aamir Khan
- 1965Kiana Tom
- 1968James Frain
- 1974Grace Park
- 1983Taylor Hanson
View the complete list of March 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 14.
- 1854John Lane, English publisher, co-founded The Bodley Head (d. 1925)
- 1888Marc-Aurèle Fortin, Canadian painter (d. 1970)
- 1906Ulvi Cemal Erkin, Turkish composer and educator (d. 1972)
- 1914Lee Petty, American race car driver and businessman, founded Petty Enterprises (d. 2000)
- 1922Les Baxter, American pianist and composer (d. 1996)
- 1955Helen Atkinson-Wood, English actress
- 1956Toine Manders, Dutch lawyer and politician
- 1961Penny Johnson Jerald, American actress
- 1974Grace Park, American-Canadian actress
- 1984Liesel Pritzker Simmons, American actress
View the complete list of March 14 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AWRLEDE? Check your answers here: Words with these letters AWRLEDE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1590Battle of Ivry: Henry of Navarre and the Huguenots defeat the forces of the Catholic League under the Charles, Duke of Mayenne during the French Wars of Religion.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Spanish forces capture Fort Charlotte in Mobile, Alabama, the last British frontier post capable of threatening New Orleans in Spanish Louisiana.
- 1794Eli Whitney is granted a patent for the cotton gin.
- 1942Orvan Hess and John Bumstead became the first in the United States successfully to treat a patient, Anne Miller, using penicillin.
- 1972Italian publisher and former partisan Giangiacomo Feltrinelli is killed by an explosion near Segrate.
- 1979In China, a Hawker Siddeley Trident crashes into a factory near Beijing, killing at least 200.
- 1988Johnson South Reef Skirmish: Chinese forces defeat Vietnamese forces in Johnson South Reef, disputed Spratly Islands.
- 1995Space exploration: Astronaut Norman Thagard becomes the first American astronaut to ride to space on board a Russian launch vehicle.
- 2006Members of the Chadian military fail in an attempted coup d'état.
- 2007The Left Front government of West Bengal sends at least 3,000 police to Nandigram in an attempt to break Bhumi Uchhed Pratirodh Committee resistance there; the resulting clash leaves 14 dead.
View the complete list of March 14 historical events.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 14, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eden Taylor-Draper, Jason London, Shelley Duvall, Tony Musante, Sam Anderson, Annalisa Ericson, Kirko Bangz, Thomas Crapper, Song Dae-kwan, Ben Cooper.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 14 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 14, 1928.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th March 1928 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1912. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1944. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 14, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 74th day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 11th Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,951 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,317 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,149
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 21, 1959
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1912 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1944 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.III.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1951 – Lena Söderberg, Swedish model; October 4, 1944 – Rocío Dúrcal, Spanish singer and actress (d. 2006); August 5, 1942 – Joe Boyd, American record producer, founded Hannibal Records.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903