Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of March 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 14, 1948 was a Sunday and it was the 74th day of the year 1948. It was the 11th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,057 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,686 days or 23.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 883 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 21, 1979.
If a dog named Deacon - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deacon will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Deacon will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Doris Eaton Travis
- 1924Jacques Antoine
- 1939Pilar Bardem
- 1948Billy Crystal
- 1953Nick Keir
- 1959Steve Byrnes
- 1969Des Coleman
- 1986Jamie Bell
- 1989Colby O'Donis
- 1992Jasmine Murray
View the complete list of March 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 14.
- 1833Lucy Hobbs Taylor, American dentist and educator (d. 1910)
- 1844Umberto I of Italy, (d. 1900)
- 1908C. X. Martyn, Sri Lankan politician
- 1914Bill Owen, English actor and songwriter (d. 1999)
- 1944Bobby Smith, English footballer and manager
- 1944Boris Brott, Canadian composer and conductor
- 1947Jona Lewie, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Terry Dactyl and the Dinosaurs and Brett Marvin and the Thunderbolts)
- 1954Jann Browne, American singer (Asleep at the Wheel)
- 1965Kevin Brown, American baseball player and coach
- 1968Megan Follows, Canadian-American actress
View the complete list of March 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1489The Queen of Cyprus, Catherine Cornaro, sells her kingdom to Venice.
- 1592Ultimate Pi Day: the largest correspondence between calendar dates and significant digits of pi since the introduction of the Julian calendar.
- 1757Admiral Sir John Byng is executed by firing squad aboard HMS Monarch for breach of the Articles of War.
- 1910Lakeview Gusher, the largest U.S. oil well gusher near Bakersfield, California, vents to atmosphere.
- 1945World War II: The R.A.F.'s first operational use of the Grand Slam bomb, Bielefeld, Germany.
- 1964A jury in Dallas finds Jack Ruby guilty of killing Lee Harvey Oswald, the assumed assassin of John F. Kennedy.
- 1978The Israel Defense Forces invade and occupies southern Lebanon, in Operation Litani.
- 1984Gerry Adams, head of Sinn Féin, is seriously wounded in an assassination attempt in central Belfast.
- 1995Space exploration: Astronaut Norman Thagard becomes the first American astronaut to ride to space on board a Russian launch vehicle.
- 2007The first World Maths Day was celebrated
View the complete list of March 14 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 14, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tyson Beckford, Ashley MacIsaac, Sebastian Arcelus, Camille Lou, Cathy Jones, Lionel Stander, Alex Russell, John Slattery, Glynis Johns, Wayne Duvall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 14 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 14, 1948.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th March 1948 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 14, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 74th day of 1948
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 11th Sunday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 241 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,057 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,686 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 883
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 21, 1979
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1931 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1962 – Darren Wharton, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Thin Lizzy and Dare); October 27, 1957 – Peter Marc Jacobson, American writer, producer, director and actor; November 12, 1973 – Mayte Garcia, American singer, dancer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,839