Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1926 was a Monday and it was the 74th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,342 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,129 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Lightnin' Hopkins
- 1916Frank Coghlan, Jr.
- 1931James Ellis
- 1943David Cronenberg
- 1943Sly Stone
- 1955Dee Snider
- 1972Mark Hoppus
- 1985Kellan Lutz
- 1993Alyssa Reid
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1886John Olin, American wrestler (d. 1920)
- 1923Charles Wheeler, German-English soldier and journalist (d. 2008)
- 1926Norm Van Brocklin, American football player and coach (d. 1983)
- 1932Alan Bean, American captain, pilot, and astronaut
- 1939Julie Tullis, English mountaineer (d. 1986)
- 1945Walter Adams, German runner
- 1954Craig Wasson, American actor
- 1961Terry Cummings, American basketball player and singer
- 1981Young Buck, American rapper, producer, and actor (G-Unit and UTP)
- 1984Wilson Aparecido Xavier Júnior, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 44 BCJulius Caesar, Dictator of the Roman Republic, is stabbed to death by Marcus Junius Brutus, Gaius Cassius Longinus, Decimus Junius Brutus and several other Roman senators on the Ides of March.
- 351Constantius II elevates his cousin Gallus to Caesar, and puts him in charge of the Eastern part of the Roman Empire.
- 493Odoacer, the first barbarian King of Italy after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, is slain by Theoderic the Great, king of the Ostrogoths, while the two kings were feasting together.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Battle of Guilford Court House – Near present-day Greensboro, North Carolina, 1,900 British troops under General Charles Cornwallis defeat an American force numbering 4,400.
- 1819French physicist Augustin-Jean Fresnel wins a contest at the Academie des Sciences in Paris by proving that light behaves like a wave. The Fresnel integrals, still used to calculate wave patterns, silence skeptics who had backed the particle theory of Isaac Newton.
- 1892Liverpool F.C. is founded.
- 1906Rolls-Royce Limited is incorporated.
- 1985Brazilian military government ends.
- 1985The first Internet domain name is registered (symbolics.com).
- 1990Mikhail Gorbachev is elected as the first President of the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teoman, John Quayle, Anthony Hawkins, Hani, Karyn White, R. Stevie Moore, Leticia Cline, Janusz Gajos, Axel Prahl, Edythe Chapman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 15, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1939 – Mariele Ventre, Italian singer and conductor (d. 1995); January 7, 1990 – Camryn Grimes, American actress; March 3, 1923 – Barney Martin, American actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,027