Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1926 was a Monday and it was the 74th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,400 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,131 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Zarah Leander
- 1910Nick Stewart
- 1912Lightnin' Hopkins
- 1913Macdonald Carey
- 1913Rosita Contreras
- 1914Joe E. Ross
- 1954Massimo Bubola
- 1963Bret Michaels
- 1993Alyssa Reid
- 1997Yuina Kuroshima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1830Élisée Reclus, French geographer and academic (d. 1905)
- 1851John Sebastian Little, American lawyer and politician, 21st Governor of Arkansas (d. 1916)
- 1939Julie Tullis, English mountaineer (d. 1986)
- 1949Deirdre Hutton, Scottish civil servant
- 1959Fabio Lanzoni, Italian-American model and actor
- 1959Harold Baines, American baseball player and coach
- 1959Lisa Holton, American journalist and author
- 1959Renny Harlin, Finnish director and producer
- 1965Sunetra Gupta, Indian epidemiologist, author, and academic
- 1985Mahiedine Mekhissi-Benabbad, French runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 933After a ten-year truce, German King Henry the Fowler defeats a Hungarian army at the Battle of Riade near the Unstrut river.
- 1311Battle of Halmyros: The Catalan Company defeats Walter V, Count of Brienne to take control of the Duchy of Athens, a Crusader state in Greece.
- 1545First meeting of the Council of Trent.
- 1672Charles II of England issues the Royal Declaration of Indulgence.
- 1783In an emotional speech in Newburgh, New York, George Washington asks his officers not to support the Newburgh Conspiracy. The plea is successful and the threatened coup d'état never takes place.
- 1848A revolution breaks out in Hungary. The Habsburg rulers are compelled to meet the demands of the Reform party.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign : U.S. Navy fleet arrives at Alexandria, Louisiana.
- 1875Archbishop of New York John McCloskey is named the first cardinal in the United States.
- 1941Philippine Airlines, the flag carrier of the Philippines takes its first flight between Manila (from Nielson Field) to Baguio City with a Beechcraft Model 18 making the airline the first and oldest commercial airline in Asia operating under its original name.
- 1952In Cilaos, Réunion, 1870 mm (73 inches) of rain falls in a 24-hour period, setting a new world record (March 15 through March 16).
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mina Caputo, Anton Rodgers, Johnny Desmond, Mauro Pagani, Brianne Davis, Cornell Borchers, Duncan James, Étienne Daho, Mia X, Mance Lipscomb.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 15, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 21, 1980 – Gotye, Belgian-Australian singer-songwriter (The Basics); July 17, 1963 – Matti Nykänen, Finnish ski jumper and singer; September 14, 1972 – Nakamura Shidō II, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053