Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1933 was a Wednesday and it was the 74th day of the year 1933. It was the 11th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,448 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,483 days or 28.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,065 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 21, 1964.
If a dog named Josephina - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 364 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Josephina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Josephina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Judd Hirsch
- 1941Mike Love
- 1943David Cronenberg
- 1947Juraj Kukura
- 1947Ry Cooder
- 1954Massimo Bubola
- 1959Fabio Lanzoni
- 1972Mark Hoppus
- 1995Momoka Ariyasu
View the complete list of March 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1910Nick Stewart, American actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1927Christian Marquand, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1934Richard Layard, Baron Layard, English economist and academic
- 1947Gino Ferrin, German footballer and manager
- 1947Juraj Kukura, Slovak-German actor
- 1954Isobel Buchanan, Scottish soprano and actress
- 1984Wilson Aparecido Xavier Júnior, Brazilian footballer
- 1992Anna Shaffer, English actress
- 1992Sosie Bacon, American actress
- 1995Momoka Ariyasu, Japanese singer (Momoiro Clover Z)
View the complete list of March 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 44 BCJulius Caesar, Dictator of the Roman Republic, is stabbed to death by Marcus Junius Brutus, Gaius Cassius Longinus, Decimus Junius Brutus and several other Roman senators on the Ides of March.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Battle of Guilford Court House – Near present-day Greensboro, North Carolina, 1,900 British troops under General Charles Cornwallis defeat an American force numbering 4,400.
- 1848A revolution breaks out in Hungary. The Habsburg rulers are compelled to meet the demands of the Reform party.
- 1888Start of the Anglo-Tibetan War of 1888.
- 1892Liverpool F.C. is founded.
- 1931SS Viking explodes off Newfoundland, killing 27 of the 147 on board.
- 1935Percy Shaw founded his company Reflecting Roadstuds Limited to make cat’s eyes.
- 1939Carpatho-Ukraine declares itself an independent republic, but is annexed by Hungary the next day.
- 1961South Africa withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 2011Beginning of the Syrian Civil War.
View the complete list of March 15 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Carpinello, Nicole Ari Parker, Charlie Van Dyke, Elle Macpherson, George Miller, Jay Karnes, Bobina, Carl Wayne, Paula Trickey, Brooke Dillman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 15, 1933.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th March 1933 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 12, 1927. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 4, 1910. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 15, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 74th day of 1933
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 11th Wednesday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 329 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,448 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,483 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,065
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 21, 1964
- Age in dog years: 364 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 12, 1927 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 4, 1910 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1947 – Junko Akimoto, Japanese singer; April 20, 1992 – Ashton Moio, American actor and martial artist; December 27, 1965 – Salman Khan, Indian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,846