Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1946 was a Friday and it was the 74th day of the year 1946. It was the 11th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,758 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,919 days or 24.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 907 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 21, 1977.
If a dog named Mitch - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mitch will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mitch will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899George Brent
- 1914Joe E. Ross
- 1919Lawrence Tierney
- 1941Mike Love
- 1944Francis Mankiewicz
- 1950Jørgen Olsen
- 1959Renny Harlin
- 1985Eva Amurri
- 1992Sosie Bacon
- 1997Yuina Kuroshima
View the complete list of March 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1910Tom Richards, Welsh runner (d. 1985)
- 1912Lightnin' Hopkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1982)
- 1923Joseph Madec, French bishop (d. 2013)
- 1945Walter Adams, German runner
- 1977Adrian Burnside, Australian baseball player
- 1981Mikael Forssell, German-Finnish footballer
- 1983Ben Hilfenhaus, Australian cricketer
- 1983Sean Biggerstaff, Scottish actor
- 1984Yo Yo Honey Singh, Indian rapper, producer, and actor
- 1985Curtis Davies, English footballer
View the complete list of March 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1564Mughal Emperor Akbar abolishes “jizya” (per capita tax).
- 1672Charles II of England issues the Royal Declaration of Indulgence.
- 1783In an emotional speech in Newburgh, New York, George Washington asks his officers not to support the Newburgh Conspiracy. The plea is successful and the threatened coup d'état never takes place.
- 1875Archbishop of New York John McCloskey is named the first cardinal in the United States.
- 1921Talaat Pasha, former Grand Vizir of the Ottoman Empire and chief architect of the Armenian Genocide is assassinated in Berlin by 23-year-old Armenian, Soghomon Tehlirian.
- 1927The first Women’s Boat Race between the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge takes place on The Isis in Oxford.
- 1935Percy Shaw founded his company Reflecting Roadstuds Limited to make cat’s eyes.
- 1956My Fair Lady debuts on Broadway at the Mark Hellinger Theatre.
- 1978Somalia and Ethiopia signed a truce to end the Ethio-Somali War.
- 1986Collapse of the Hotel New World: Thirty-three people die when the Hotel New World in Singapore collapses.
View the complete list of March 15 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Olin, Jane Turner, Jô Soares, Kōichi Satō, Gina McKee, Brian Vollmer, Tom Mardirosian, Peter Guber, Hannah Tointon, Zac Farro.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 15, 1946.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th March 1946 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1950. Your incompatibility score is -196. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 15, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 74th day of 1946
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 11th Friday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 271 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,758 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,919 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 907
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 21, 1977
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1950 (-196)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1965 – Dennis Lehane, American author, screenwriter, and producer; May 28, 1962 – Brandon Cruz, American actor and singer; May 4, 1970 – Sergio Basañez, Mexican actor and lawyer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,828