Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 74th day of the year 1947. It was the 11th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,020 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,340 days or 25.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 949 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 21, 1978.
If a dog named Ray Ray - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 397 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ray Ray will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ray Ray will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Warren’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Jimmy Swaggart
- 1947Juraj Kukura
- 1957Park Overall
- 1969Apollo Papathanasio
- 1976Katherine Brooks
- 1982Emily Tyndall
- 1984Yo Yo Honey Singh
- 1992Anna Shaffer
- 1997Yuina Kuroshima
View the complete list of March 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1493Anne de Montmorency, French captain and diplomat (d. 1567)
- 1809Karl Josef von Hefele, German bishop and theologian (d. 1893)
- 1852Augusta, Lady Gregory, Irish playwright and translator (d. 1932)
- 1892James Basevi Ord, American colonel (d. 1938)
- 1947Tony Osoba, Scottish actor
- 1962Terence Trent D'Arby, American singer-songwriter
- 1968Kahimi Karie, Japanese singer
- 1969Yutaka Take, Japanese jockey
- 1983Heiko Niidas, Estonian basketball player
- 1993Alyssa Reid, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of March 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 280Sun Hao of Eastern Wu surrenders to Sima Yan which began the Jin dynasty.
- 1564Mughal Emperor Akbar abolishes “jizya” (per capita tax).
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Battle of Guilford Court House – Near present-day Greensboro, North Carolina, 1,900 British troops under General Charles Cornwallis defeat an American force numbering 4,400.
- 1783In an emotional speech in Newburgh, New York, George Washington asks his officers not to support the Newburgh Conspiracy. The plea is successful and the threatened coup d'état never takes place.
- 1875Archbishop of New York John McCloskey is named the first cardinal in the United States.
- 1917Tsar Nicholas II of Russia abdicates the Russian throne and his brother the Grand Duke becomes Tsar.
- 1931SS Viking explodes off Newfoundland, killing 27 of the 147 on board.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces begin an offensive to push Germans from Upper Silesia.
- 1985Brazilian military government ends.
- 2011Beginning of the Syrian Civil War.
View the complete list of March 15 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taron Egerton, Esa Holopainen, Vince Vaughn, Reggie Yates, Barry Newman, Christopher Showerman, Norman Lear, Shikao Suga, Dorothy Gibson, Christopher Wolstenholme.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 15, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th March 1947 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1970. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1960. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 15, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 74th day of 1947
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 11th Saturday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 105 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,020 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,340 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 949
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 21, 1978
- Age in dog years: 397 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1970 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1960 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.III.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1937 – Frank Ifield, English-Australian singer and guitarist; March 21, 1945 – Rose Stone, American singer and keyboard player (Sly and the Family Stone); September 28, 1965 – Christopher Evan Welch, American actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,875