Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 74th day of the year 1947. It was the 11th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,721 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,240 days or 25.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 938 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 21, 1978.
If a dog named Cobain - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cobain will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cobain will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Nick Stewart
- 1913Macdonald Carey
- 1931James Ellis
- 1941Mike Love
- 1944Francis Mankiewicz
- 1954Isobel Buchanan
- 1959Renny Harlin
- 1962Jimmy Baio
- 1971Penny Lancaster
- 1983Jouji Shibue
View the complete list of March 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1638Shunzhi Emperor of China (d. 1661)
- 1865Manuk Abeghian, Armenian author and scholar (d. 1944)
- 1931D.J. Fontana, American drummer (The Blue Moon Boys)
- 1933Ruth Bader Ginsburg, American lawyer and judge
- 1934Kanshi Ram, Indian politician (d. 2006)
- 1944Chi Cheng, Taiwanese runner and politician
- 1967Naoko Takeuchi, Japanese illustrator
- 1973Lee Jung-jae, South Korean actor
- 1977Adrian Burnside, Australian baseball player
- 1983Ben Hilfenhaus, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of March 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ISCCVLOAF? Check your answers here: Word finder ISCCVLOAF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 280Sun Hao of Eastern Wu surrenders to Sima Yan which began the Jin dynasty.
- 351Constantius II elevates his cousin Gallus to Caesar, and puts him in charge of the Eastern part of the Roman Empire.
- 933After a ten-year truce, German King Henry the Fowler defeats a Hungarian army at the Battle of Riade near the Unstrut river.
- 1493Christopher Columbus returns to Spain after his first trip to the Americas.
- 1820Maine becomes the 23rd U.S. state.
- 1916United States President Woodrow Wilson sends 4,800 United States troops over the U.S.–Mexico border to pursue Pancho Villa.
- 1939World War II: German troops occupy the remaining part of Bohemia and Moravia; Czechoslovakia ceases to exist.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces begin an offensive to push Germans from Upper Silesia.
- 1952In Cilaos, Réunion, 1870 mm (73 inches) of rain falls in a 24-hour period, setting a new world record (March 15 through March 16).
- 1985The first Internet domain name is registered (symbolics.com).
View the complete list of March 15 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cris Judd, Bianca Beauchamp, Purushottam Laxman Deshpande, Christine Jacob, Bobby Caldwell, Billy Crystal, Mary-Louise Parker, Ricardo Darín, Sawa Suzuki, Luis Guzmán.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 15, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th March 1947 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1970. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1960. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 15, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 74th day of 1947
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 11th Saturday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,721 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,240 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 938
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 21, 1978
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1970 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1960 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.III.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1973 – Aviv Geffen, Israeli singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blackfield); January 8, 1976 – Josh Meyers, American actor and screenwriter; June 29, 1972 – DJ Shadow, American DJ and producer (Unkle).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854