Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 75th day of the year 1960. It was the 11th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,267 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,422 days or 20.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 754 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 22, 1991.
If a dog named Triton - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Triton will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Triton will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899George Brent
- 1914Joe E. Ross
- 1924Walter Gotell
- 1969Timo Kotipelto
- 1981Young Buck
- 1982Emily Tyndall
- 1983Ricky Sekhon
- 1988Jolo Revilla
- 1989Caitlin Wachs
- 1992Anna Shaffer
View the complete list of March 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1638Shunzhi Emperor of China (d. 1661)
- 1934Aldo Giorgini, Italian graphic designer (d. 1994)
- 1938Charles Lloyd, American saxophonist and flute player
- 1949Deirdre Hutton, Scottish civil servant
- 1956Clay Matthews, Jr., American football player and coach
- 1969Yutaka Take, Japanese jockey
- 1972Ben Hunt-Davis, English rower
- 1973Lee Jung-jae, South Korean actor
- 1989Caitlin Wachs, American actress
- 1995Momoka Ariyasu, Japanese singer (Momoiro Clover Z)
View the complete list of March 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters DDAPOQUWUD? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters DDAPOQUWUD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 221Liu Bei, a Chinese warlord and member of the Han royal house, declares himself emperor of Shu Han and claims his legitimate succession to the Han dynasty.
- 1545First meeting of the Council of Trent.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign : U.S. Navy fleet arrives at Alexandria, Louisiana.
- 1877First ever official cricket test match is played: Australia vs England at the MCG Stadium, in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1906Rolls-Royce Limited is incorporated.
- 1922After Egypt gains nominal independence from the United Kingdom, Fuad I becomes King of Egypt.
- 1927The first Women’s Boat Race between the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge takes place on The Isis in Oxford.
- 1935Percy Shaw founded his company Reflecting Roadstuds Limited to make cat’s eyes.
- 1978Somalia and Ethiopia signed a truce to end the Ethio-Somali War.
- 1985The first Internet domain name is registered (symbolics.com).
View the complete list of March 15 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ricky Wilson, Haley Bennett, Holly Williams, Goo Ha-ra, Robert Powell, Rainn Wilson, Jerry Cantrell, Lola Dueñas, George Grizzard, Carolina "Pampita" Ardohaín.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 15, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th March 1960 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 5, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1943. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 15th March 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 15, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 75th day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 11th Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 13 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,267 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,422 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 754
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 22, 1991
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 5, 1935 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1943 (-129)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (March 21, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.III.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1979 – Tiffany Chapman, English actress; July 14, 1966 – Juliet Cesario, American actress; April 5, 1943 – Max Gail, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,979