Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 75th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,898 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 572 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Amanda - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amanda will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Amanda will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Macdonald Carey
- 1921Madelyn Pugh
- 1927Christian Marquand
- 1931James Ellis
- 1935Jimmy Swaggart
- 1947Tony Osoba
- 1952Howard Devoto
- 1961Terry Cummings
- 1990Siobhan Magnus
- 1995Momoka Ariyasu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1591Alexandre de Rhodes, French missionary and lexicographer (d. 1660)
- 1866Johan Vaaler, Norwegian inventor, invented the Paper clip (d. 1910)
- 1869Stanisław Wojciechowski, Polish scholar and politician, 2nd President of the Republic of Poland (d. 1953)
- 1913Rosita Contreras, Argentinian actress and singer (d. 1962)
- 1926Jeanne Mockford, English actress
- 1944Deniz Kandiyoti, Turkish-English author and academic
- 1946David Wall, English ballet dancer (d. 2013)
- 1952Philip Green, English businessman
- 1977Adrian Burnside, Australian baseball player
- 1979Juan Manuel Molina, Spanish race walker
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 44 BCJulius Caesar, Dictator of the Roman Republic, is stabbed to death by Marcus Junius Brutus, Gaius Cassius Longinus, Decimus Junius Brutus and several other Roman senators on the Ides of March.
- 221Liu Bei, a Chinese warlord and member of the Han royal house, declares himself emperor of Shu Han and claims his legitimate succession to the Han dynasty.
- 933After a ten-year truce, German King Henry the Fowler defeats a Hungarian army at the Battle of Riade near the Unstrut river.
- 1493Christopher Columbus returns to Spain after his first trip to the Americas.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign : U.S. Navy fleet arrives at Alexandria, Louisiana.
- 1875Archbishop of New York John McCloskey is named the first cardinal in the United States.
- 1926The dictator Theodoros Pangalos is elected President of Greece without opposition.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces begin an offensive to push Germans from Upper Silesia.
- 1952In Cilaos, Réunion, 1870 mm (73 inches) of rain falls in a 24-hour period, setting a new world record (March 15 through March 16).
- 1961South Africa withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elanne Kong, Famke Janssen, Jimmy Page, Curtis Hanson, Don Porter, Cheyenne Tozzi, Aimilios Veakis, J-Kwon, Frank Gifford, Gordon Griffith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 15, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heart of Gold by Neil Young as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1932 – George Sluizer, French-Dutch director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014); December 7, 1947 – Tony Thomas, American screenwriter and producer; May 14, 1959 – Patrick Bruel, French actor, singer, and poker player.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212