Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1982 was a Monday and it was the 74th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,302 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,434 days or 12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 21, 2013.
If a dog named Minou - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minou will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Minou will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904J. Pat O'Malley
- 1914Joe E. Ross
- 1916Frank Coghlan, Jr.
- 1917Jürgen Ohlsen
- 1954Craig Wasson
- 1957Joaquim de Almeida
- 1972Mark Hoppus
- 1976Katherine Brooks
- 1983Jouji Shibue
- 1989Caitlin Wachs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1835Eduard Strauss, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1916)
- 1865Manuk Abeghian, Armenian author and scholar (d. 1944)
- 1869Stanisław Wojciechowski, Polish scholar and politician, 2nd President of the Republic of Poland (d. 1953)
- 1921Madelyn Pugh, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2011)
- 1934Richard Layard, Baron Layard, English economist and academic
- 1943Lynda La Plante, English actress, screenwriter, and author
- 1959Renny Harlin, Finnish director and producer
- 1967Naoko Takeuchi, Japanese illustrator
- 1973Robin Hunicke, American video game designer and producer
- 1983Umut Bulut, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Battle of Guilford Court House – Near present-day Greensboro, North Carolina, 1,900 British troops under General Charles Cornwallis defeat an American force numbering 4,400.
- 1819French physicist Augustin-Jean Fresnel wins a contest at the Academie des Sciences in Paris by proving that light behaves like a wave. The Fresnel integrals, still used to calculate wave patterns, silence skeptics who had backed the particle theory of Isaac Newton.
- 1875Archbishop of New York John McCloskey is named the first cardinal in the United States.
- 1877First ever official cricket test match is played: Australia vs England at the MCG Stadium, in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1926The dictator Theodoros Pangalos is elected President of Greece without opposition.
- 1933Austrian Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss keeps members of the National Council from convening, starting the Austrofascist dictatorship.
- 1935Percy Shaw founded his company Reflecting Roadstuds Limited to make cat’s eyes.
- 1941Philippine Airlines, the flag carrier of the Philippines takes its first flight between Manila (from Nielson Field) to Baguio City with a Beechcraft Model 18 making the airline the first and oldest commercial airline in Asia operating under its original name.
- 1956My Fair Lady debuts on Broadway at the Mark Hellinger Theatre.
- 1978Somalia and Ethiopia signed a truce to end the Ethio-Somali War.
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wendy O. Williams, Samudrala Raghavacharya, Yuya Tegoshi, William Wyler, Würzel, Ricky Bruch, Jim Messina, William Ash, Charlie Tumahai, James Duval.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 15, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1955 – Rich Mullins, American singer-songwriter (A Ragamuffin Band) (d. 1997); December 13, 1982 – Koutaro Tanaka, Japanese actor; November 3, 1966 – Elita Kļaviņa, Latvian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,397