Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1982 was a Monday and it was the 74th day of the year 1982. It was the 11th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,396 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,465 days or 12.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 21, 2013.
If a dog named Tootsies - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tootsies will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tootsies will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Nick Stewart
- 1921Madelyn Pugh
- 1935Judd Hirsch
- 1954Craig Wasson
- 1955Dee Snider
- 1957Joaquim de Almeida
- 1968Mark McGrath
- 1971Penny Lancaster
- 1993Alyssa Reid
- 1997Yuina Kuroshima
View the complete list of March 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1275Margaret of England, Duchess of Brabant (d. 1333)
- 1830Paul Heyse, German author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914)
- 1851John Sebastian Little, American lawyer and politician, 21st Governor of Arkansas (d. 1916)
- 1867Lionel Johnson, English poet and critic (d. 1902)
- 1910Tom Richards, Welsh runner (d. 1985)
- 1939Julie Tullis, English mountaineer (d. 1986)
- 1941Mike Love, American singer-songwriter (The Beach Boys and Celebration)
- 1971Penny Lancaster, English model and photographer
- 1984Kostas Vasileiadis, Greek basketball player
- 1989Bryce Gibbs, Australian footballer
View the complete list of March 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 221Liu Bei, a Chinese warlord and member of the Han royal house, declares himself emperor of Shu Han and claims his legitimate succession to the Han dynasty.
- 1545First meeting of the Council of Trent.
- 1564Mughal Emperor Akbar abolishes “jizya” (per capita tax).
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Battle of Guilford Court House – Near present-day Greensboro, North Carolina, 1,900 British troops under General Charles Cornwallis defeat an American force numbering 4,400.
- 1888Start of the Anglo-Tibetan War of 1888.
- 1892Liverpool F.C. is founded.
- 1927The first Women’s Boat Race between the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge takes place on The Isis in Oxford.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces begin an offensive to push Germans from Upper Silesia.
- 1990Mikhail Gorbachev is elected as the first President of the Soviet Union.
- 1991The Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany comes into effect, granting full sovereignty to the Federal Republic of Germany.
View the complete list of March 15 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Fitzgerald, Angela Wynter, Jeremy Camp, Alastair Sim, Heather Menzies, Tara Wilson, Josh Randall, Peter Kay, Roland Topor, John Kassir.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 15, 1982.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th March 1982 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 2001. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 28, 1992. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 15th March 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 15, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 74th day of 1982
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 11th Monday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 118 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,396 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,465 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 453
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 21, 2013
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 2001 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 28, 1992 (-156)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts (March 20, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1930 – Renzo Montagnani, Italian actor (d. 1997); May 19, 1961 – Gregory Poirier, American director, producer, and screenwriter; March 29, 1927 – John McLaughlin, American journalist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,864