Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 75th day of the year 1927. It was the 11th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,844 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,281 days or 30.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,146 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 22, 1958.
If a dog named Deezel - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deezel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Deezel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877Léo-Ernest Ouimet
- 1920Leo McKern
- 1936Fred Neil
- 1942Jerry Jeff Walker
- 1948Michael Owen Bruce
- 1949Joseph Pilato
- 1956Clifton Powell
- 1964Gore Verbinski
- 1967Tracy Bonham
- 1982Dian Sastrowardoyo
View the complete list of March 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1834James Hector, Scottish geologist and surgeon (d. 1907)
- 1851Martinus Beijerinck, Dutch microbiologist and botanist (d. 1931)
- 1871Hans Merensky, South African geologist and philanthropist (d. 1951)
- 1930Tommy Flanagan, American pianist and composer (d. 2001)
- 1931Anthony Kenny, English philosopher and academic
- 1936Thelma Hopkins, Northern Irish high jumper
- 1955Bruno Barreto, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Jerome Flynn, English actor and singer
- 1964Patty Griffin, American singer-songwriter (Band of Joy)
- 1983Stephen Drew, American baseball player
View the complete list of March 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Margie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 934Meng Zhixiang declares himself emperor and establishes Later Shu as a new state independent of Later Tang.
- 1190Massacre of Jews at Clifford’s Tower, York.
- 1621Samoset, a Mohegan, visited the settlers of Plymouth Colony and greets them, “Welcome, Englishmen! My name is Samoset.”
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden is shot; he dies on March 29.
- 1802The Army Corps of Engineers is established to found and operate the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- 1942The first V-2 rocket test launch. It exploded at lift-off.
- 1945Ninety percent of Würzburg, Germany is destroyed in only 20 minutes by British bombers. 5,000 are killed.
- 1962A Flying Tiger Line Super Constellation disappears in the western Pacific Ocean, with all 107 aboard missing and presumed dead.
- 1968General Motors produces its 100 millionth automobile, the Oldsmobile Toronado.
- 2003Rachel Corrie, a 23-year-old American woman involved with the International Solidarity Movement, is killed trying to prevent a Palestinian home from being destroyed by a bulldozer in Rafah.
View the complete list of March 16 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dick Burnett, Geneva Cruz, Darío Moreno, David Morrissey, Nana Yanagisawa, Skeet Ulrich, Emily Meade, José María Cano, Shunichi Miyamoto, Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 16, 1927.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th March 1927 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 16, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 27, 1944. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 16, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 75th day of 1927
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 11th Wednesday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 125 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,844 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,281 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,146
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 22, 1958
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: August 16, 1926 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 27, 1944 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.III.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1954 – Jeanette McGruder, American singer and actress (The Brides of Funkenstein); August 20, 1905 – Jack Teagarden, American singer-songwriter and trombonist (d. 1964); August 8, 1950 – Willie Hall, American drummer and producer (The Blues Brothers, The Bar-Kays, and Booker T. & the M.G.'s).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,871