Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1953 was a Monday and it was the 75th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,929 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,976 days or 22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 810 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 22, 1984.
If a dog named Tuniki - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tuniki will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tuniki will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Charles Halton
- 1905Elisabeth Flickenschildt
- 1924Beryl Davis
- 1925Cornell Borchers
- 1947Baek Yoon-sik
- 1951Ray Benson
- 1968Ananya Khare
- 1975Sienna Guillory
- 1982Ruben Gonzaga
- 1995Shy Carlos
View the complete list of March 16 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1800Emperor Ninkō of Japan (d. 1846)
- 1885Giacomo Benvenuti, Italian composer and musicologist (d. 1943)
- 1916Mercedes McCambridge, American actress (d. 2004)
- 1942Jerry Jeff Walker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lost Gonzo Band)
- 1944Andrew S. Tanenbaum, American computer scientist and academic
- 1952Alice Hoffman, American author
- 1964Pascal Richard, Swiss cyclist
- 1982Riley Cote, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1986Alexandra Daddario, American actress
- 1988Patrick Herrmann, German footballer
View the complete list of March 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 597 BCBabylonians capture Jerusalem, and replace Jeconiah with Zedekiah as king.
- 1244Over 200 Cathars are burned after the Fall of Montségur.
- 1621Samoset, a Mohegan, visited the settlers of Plymouth Colony and greets them, “Welcome, Englishmen! My name is Samoset.”
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden is shot; he dies on March 29.
- 1802The Army Corps of Engineers is established to found and operate the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- 1861Edward Clark becomes Governor of Texas, replacing Sam Houston, who has been evicted from the office for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to the Confederacy.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough began as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.
- 1977Assassination of Kamal Jumblatt, the main leader of the anti-government forces in the Lebanese Civil War.
- 1988Iran–Contra affair: Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North and Vice Admiral John Poindexter are indicted on charges of conspiracy to defraud the United States.
- 1988The Troubles: Ulster loyalist militant Michael Stone attacks a Provisional IRA funeral in Belfast with pistols and grenades. Three people are killed and more than 60 wounded. The attack was filmed by news crews.
View the complete list of March 16 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Lewis, RJD2, Rita Simons, Jason Jones, Ellie Cornell, Esko Nikkari, Magic, Bernard Pivot, Minami Tsukui, Charlie Schlatter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 16, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1926. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 22, 1974. Your incompatibility score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1979 – Monica Keena, American actress; June 30, 1991 – David Witts, English actor; May 1, 1924 – Big Maybelle, American singer and pianist (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,448