Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1953 was a Monday and it was the 75th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,450 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 794 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Solomon Mikhoels
- 1927Olga San Juan
- 1929Nadja Tiller
- 1934Ray Walker
- 1935Teresa Berganza
- 1936Elisabeth Volkmann
- 1948Richard Desjardins
- 1950Kate Nelligan
- 1955Bruno Barreto
- 1984Nele-Liis Vaiksoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1901Potti Sreeramulu, Indian activist (d. 1952)
- 1925Mary Hinkson, American dancer and choreographer (d. 2014)
- 1935Teresa Berganza, Spanish soprano and actress
- 1937Amos Tversky, Israeli-American psychologist and academic (d. 1996)
- 1954Tim O'Brien, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hot Rize)
- 1960Duane Sutter, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1969Evangelos Koronios, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1972Veiko Õunpuu, Estonian director and screenwriter
- 1982Riley Cote, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1988Jessica Gregg, Canadian speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 934Meng Zhixiang declares himself emperor and establishes Later Shu as a new state independent of Later Tang.
- 1244Over 200 Cathars are burned after the Fall of Montségur.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Spanish troops capture the British-held island of Roatán.
- 1812Siege of Badajoz (March 16 – April 6) – British and Portuguese forces besieged and defeated French garrison during the Peninsular War.
- 1818In the Second Battle of Cancha Rayada, Spanish forces defeated Chileans under José de San Martín.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough began as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.
- 1872The Wanderers F.C. won the first FA Cup, the oldest football competition in the world, beating Royal Engineers A.F.C. 1-0 at The Oval in Kennington, London.
- 1936Warmer-than-normal temperatures rapidly melt snow and ice on the upper Allegheny and Monongahela rivers and lead to a major flood in Pittsburgh.
- 1939From Prague Castle, Hitler proclaims Bohemia and Moravia a German protectorate.
- 2003Rachel Corrie, a 23-year-old American woman involved with the International Solidarity Movement, is killed trying to prevent a Palestinian home from being destroyed by a bulldozer in Rafah.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pamela Hensley, John Rhys-Davies, Robert Iler, Anne Heche, Terry Scott, Rikiya Otaka, Peter Boyle, Candela Vetrano, Grace Zabriskie, Katsuyuki Konishi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 16, 1953.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1901 – Ed Begley, American actor (d. 1970); May 8, 1919 – Lex Barker, American actor (d. 1973); April 5, 1968 – Gianna Amore, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 902