Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1956 was a Friday and it was the 76th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,441 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 760 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Solomon Mikhoels
- 1920Leo McKern
- 1936Fred Neil
- 1951Ray Benson
- 1954Tim O'Brien
- 1965Belén Rueda
- 1965Richard Daniel Roman
- 1970Paul Oscar
- 1976Blu Cantrell
- 1976Nick Spano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1927Daniel Patrick Moynihan, American sociologist and politician, 12th United States Ambassador to the United Nations (d. 2003)
- 1940Jan Pronk, Dutch academic and politician, Dutch Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment
- 1951Erich Cviertna, Czech footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1952Scott Simon, American journalist and author
- 1953Isabelle Huppert, French actress and singer
- 1979Andrei Stepanov, Estonian footballer
- 1979Rashad Moore, American football player
- 1980Aubrey Miles, Filipino actress and singer
- 1984Aisling Bea, Irish actress
- 1989Blake Griffin, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1244Over 200 Cathars are burned after the Fall of Montségur.
- 1521Ferdinand Magellan, reached the island of Homonhon, in the Philippines, with 150 crew. Members of his expedition became the first Spaniards to reach the Philippine archipelago, but were not the first Europeans. He landed with three small ships, Concepcion, Trinidad and Victoria and called the place the Arcigelago de San Lazaro since it was the feast day of Saint Lazarus of Bethany.
- 1916The 7th and 10th US cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the US–Mexico border to join the hunt for Pancho Villa.
- 1939Marriage of Princess Fawzia of Egypt to Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, Shah of Iran.
- 1942The first V-2 rocket test launch. It exploded at lift-off.
- 1966Launch of Gemini 8, the 12th manned American space flight and first space docking with the Agena target vehicle.
- 1968General Motors produces its 100 millionth automobile, the Oldsmobile Toronado.
- 1983Demolition of the Ismaning radio transmitter, the last wooden radio tower in Germany.
- 1988Iran–Contra affair: Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North and Vice Admiral John Poindexter are indicted on charges of conspiracy to defraud the United States.
- 2005Israel officially hands over Jericho to Palestinian control.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jiří Kabeš, Carol Fran, Krizz Kaliko, Joi Lansing, Lloyd Cole, Oscar Quitak, James MacArthur, Kenichi Matsuyama, Maria Charles, Ciara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 16, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1910 – Ray McKinley, American singer, drummer, and bandleader (Glenn Miller Orchestra) (d. 1995); October 1, 1971 – Song Il-gook, South Korean actor; April 13, 1945 – Judy Nunn, Australian actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,044