Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 76th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,187 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 717 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Norris - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Norris will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Norris will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877Léo-Ernest Ouimet
- 1934Ray Walker
- 1936Elisabeth Volkmann
- 1947Baek Yoon-sik
- 1976Nick Spano
- 1976Paul Schneider
- 1980Aubrey Miles
- 1984Nele-Liis Vaiksoo
- 1986Nicole Trunfio
- 1987Paw Diaz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1789Georg Ohm, German physicist and mathematician (d. 1854)
- 1840Shibusawa Eiichi, Japanese businessman (d. 1931)
- 1912Pat Nixon, American educator, 39th First Lady of the United States (d. 1993)
- 1920Dorothea Binz, German SS officer (d. 1947)
- 1920Sid Fleischman, American author and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1935Teresa Berganza, Spanish soprano and actress
- 1940Jan Pronk, Dutch academic and politician, Dutch Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment
- 1952Scott Simon, American journalist and author
- 1965Richard Daniel Roman, English-Spanish songwriter and producer
- 1968Trevor Wilson, American basketball player and police officer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Ferdinand Magellan, reached the island of Homonhon, in the Philippines, with 150 crew. Members of his expedition became the first Spaniards to reach the Philippine archipelago, but were not the first Europeans. He landed with three small ships, Concepcion, Trinidad and Victoria and called the place the Arcigelago de San Lazaro since it was the feast day of Saint Lazarus of Bethany.
- 1689The 23rd Regiment of Foot or Royal Welch Fusiliers is founded.
- 1894Jules Massenet’s opera Thaïs is first performed.
- 1916The 7th and 10th US cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the US–Mexico border to join the hunt for Pancho Villa.
- 1939From Prague Castle, Hitler proclaims Bohemia and Moravia a German protectorate.
- 1942The first V-2 rocket test launch. It exploded at lift-off.
- 1950Communist Czechoslovakia’s ministry of foreign affairs asks nuncios of Vatican to leave the country.
- 1978Supertanker Amoco Cadiz splits in two after running aground on the Portsall Rocks, three miles off the coast of Brittany, resulting in the largest oil spill in history at that time.
- 1989In Egypt, a 4,400-year-old mummy is found near the Pyramid of Cheops.
- 2005Israel officially hands over Jericho to Palestinian control.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Brigati, Leslie Grossman, Budd Boetticher, Bernard Sumner, Ryan Shore, Ernst Pittschau, Selma Diamond, Andre Braugher, John Riggins, Dadasaheb Torne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 16, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1976 – Crista Flanagan, American actress and screenwriter; September 28, 1919 – Doris Singleton, American actress and singer (d. 2012); September 3, 1987 – Chris Fountain, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,247