Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 76th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,092 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Wolfie - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wolfie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wolfie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Solomon Mikhoels
- 1909Nubar Terziyan
- 1929Betty Johnson
- 1941Chuck Woolery
- 1947Baek Yoon-sik
- 1956Clifton Powell
- 1965Belén Rueda
- 1968Ananya Khare
- 1975Sienna Guillory
- 1986Nicole Trunfio
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1846Jurgis Bielinis, Lithuanian book smuggler (d. 1918)
- 1887Emilio Lunghi, Italian runner (d. 1925)
- 1890Robert Natus, Estonian architect (d. 1950)
- 1942James Soong, Chinese-Taiwanese politician, Governor of Taiwan Province
- 1949Joseph Pilato, American actor
- 1959Flavor Flav, American rapper and actor (Public Enemy)
- 1961Michiru Ōshima, Japanese composer and producer
- 1964Gore Verbinski, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Velibor Radović, Serbian basketball player and coach
- 1981Curtis Granderson, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1190Massacre of Jews at Clifford’s Tower, York.
- 1802The Army Corps of Engineers is established to found and operate the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- 1815Prince Willem proclaims himself King of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands, the first constitutional monarch in the Netherlands.
- 1945Ninety percent of Würzburg, Germany is destroyed in only 20 minutes by British bombers. 5,000 are killed.
- 1962A Flying Tiger Line Super Constellation disappears in the western Pacific Ocean, with all 107 aboard missing and presumed dead.
- 1966Launch of Gemini 8, the 12th manned American space flight and first space docking with the Agena target vehicle.
- 1976British Prime Minister Harold Wilson resigns, citing personal reasons.
- 1983Demolition of the Ismaning radio transmitter, the last wooden radio tower in Germany.
- 1989In Egypt, a 4,400-year-old mummy is found near the Pyramid of Cheops.
- 2003Rachel Corrie, a 23-year-old American woman involved with the International Solidarity Movement, is killed trying to prevent a Palestinian home from being destroyed by a bulldozer in Rafah.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddy Kim, Prentis Hancock, Ai Maeda, Ted Danson, Huáscar Aparicio, Kali Rocha, George Harrison, Alexis Bledel, Chase Ellison, George Newbern.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 16, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1969 – Kevin Hearn, Canadian singer and keyboard player (Barenaked Ladies, Rheostatics, and Kevin Hearn and Thin Buckle); September 30, 1985 – T-Pain, American rapper, producer, and actor; July 17, 1952 – David Hasselhoff, American actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,293