Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 75th day of the year 1969. It was the 11th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,979 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,326 days or 17.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 643 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 22, 2000.
If a dog named Mavis - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 282 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mavis will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mavis will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Charles Halton
- 1909Nubar Terziyan
- 1925Cornell Borchers
- 1949Joseph Pilato
- 1949Victor Garber
- 1953Isabelle Huppert
- 1968Ananya Khare
- 1984Aisling Bea
- 1985Eddy Lover
- 1997Tyrel Jackson Williams
View the complete list of March 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1789Georg Ohm, German physicist and mathematician (d. 1854)
- 1822John Pope, American general (d. 1892)
- 1897Conrad Nagel, American actor (d. 1970)
- 1916Sapru, Indian actor (d. 1979)
- 1933Keith Critchlow, English architect and academic, co-founded Temenos Academy
- 1942James Soong, Chinese-Taiwanese politician, Governor of Taiwan Province
- 1958Phillip Wilcher, Australian pianist and composer
- 1961Brett Kenny, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1979Rashad Moore, American football player
- 1982Riley Cote, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
View the complete list of March 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VCZEOWVEPFH? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters VCZEOWVEPFH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Emperor Valentinian III is assassinated by two Hunnic retainers while training with the bow on the Campus Martius (Rome).
- 1190Massacre of Jews at Clifford’s Tower, York.
- 1621Samoset, a Mohegan, visited the settlers of Plymouth Colony and greets them, “Welcome, Englishmen! My name is Samoset.”
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough began as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.
- 1870The first version of the overture fantasy Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky receives its première performance.
- 1894Jules Massenet’s opera Thaïs is first performed.
- 1926History of Rocketry: Robert Goddard launches the first liquid-fueled rocket, at Auburn, Massachusetts.
- 1936Warmer-than-normal temperatures rapidly melt snow and ice on the upper Allegheny and Monongahela rivers and lead to a major flood in Pittsburgh.
- 1962A Flying Tiger Line Super Constellation disappears in the western Pacific Ocean, with all 107 aboard missing and presumed dead.
- 1968Vietnam War: In the My Lai Massacre, between 347 and 500 Vietnamese villagers (men, women, and children) are killed by American troops.
View the complete list of March 16 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sasheer Zamata, Billy "Crash" Craddock, Paul Weller, Kether Donohue, Jean Dalrymple, Micheline Presle, Logan Marshall-Green, Kim Ji-soo, Erin Moran, Julian Beck.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 16, 1969.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th March 1969 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 11, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 11, 1974. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dizzy by Tommy Roe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 22, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 16th March 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 16, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 75th day of 1969
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 11th Sunday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,979 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,326 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 643
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 22, 2000
- Age in dog years: 282 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: May 11, 1941 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 11, 1974 (-123)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Dizzy by Tommy Roe (March 22, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.III.MCMLXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1983 – RJ Jimenez, Filipino singer and guitarist; June 18, 1950 – Jackie Leven, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Doll by Doll) (d. 2011); May 27, 1988 – Mari Pokinen, Estonian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,007