Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1982 was a Tuesday and it was the 75th day of the year 1982. It was the 11th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,279 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,760 days or 13.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 483 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 22, 2013.
If a dog named Sodapop - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sodapop will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sodapop will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Conrad Nagel
- 1942Jerry Jeff Walker
- 1949Elliott Murphy
- 1954Nancy Wilson
- 1960Jenny Eclair
- 1964Gore Verbinski
- 1981Danny Brown
- 1988Jhené Aiko
- 1995Shy Carlos
- 1997Tyrel Jackson Williams
View the complete list of March 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1869F. A. Forbes, Scottish nun and author (d. 1936)
- 1883Ethel Anderson, Australian poet, author, and painter (d. 1958)
- 1890Solomon Mikhoels, Latvian actor and director (d. 1948)
- 1903Mike Mansfield, American politician and diplomat, 22nd United States Ambassador to Japan (d. 2001)
- 1921Grover Klemmer, American sprinter
- 1925Ervin Kassai, Hungarian basketball player and referee (d. 2012)
- 1953Óscar Ramírez, Peruvian terrorist
- 1953Isabelle Huppert, French actress and singer
- 1954Tim O'Brien, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hot Rize)
- 1974Georgios Anatolakis, Greek footballer and politician
View the complete list of March 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Quinn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 934Meng Zhixiang declares himself emperor and establishes Later Shu as a new state independent of Later Tang.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough began as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.
- 1870The first version of the overture fantasy Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky receives its première performance.
- 1940First person killed in a German bombing raid on the UK in World War II during a raid on Scapa Flow in the Orkney Islands, James Isbister.
- 1966Launch of Gemini 8, the 12th manned American space flight and first space docking with the Agena target vehicle.
- 1968Vietnam War: In the My Lai Massacre, between 347 and 500 Vietnamese villagers (men, women, and children) are killed by American troops.
- 1985Associated Press newsman Terry Anderson is taken hostage in Beirut. He is released on December 4, 1991.
- 1988Halabja chemical attack: The Kurdish town of Halabja in Iraq is attacked with a mix of poison gas and nerve agents on the orders of Saddam Hussein, killing 5000 people and injuring about 10000 people.
- 1988The Troubles: Ulster loyalist militant Michael Stone attacks a Provisional IRA funeral in Belfast with pistols and grenades. Three people are killed and more than 60 wounded. The attack was filmed by news crews.
- 2005Israel officially hands over Jericho to Palestinian control.
View the complete list of March 16 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Christmas, Tom Ward, Crispin Freeman, Steven Mackintosh, Fred Grandy, Lana Wachowski, Tim McInnerny, Fadl Shaker, Stefán Karl Stefánsson, Denis Lawson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 16, 1982.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th March 1982 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 2001. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 28, 1992. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 16th March 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 16, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 75th day of 1982
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 11th Tuesday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,279 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,760 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 483
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 22, 2013
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 2001 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 28, 1992 (-167)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts (March 20, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.III.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1992 – Jasmine Murray, American model and singer, Miss Mississippi 2014; June 17, 1984 – John Gallagher, Jr., American actor and singer; July 13, 1954 – Louise Mandrell, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140