Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 75th day of the year 1985. It was the 11th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,131 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,377 days or 11.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 444 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 22, 2016.
If a dog named Raffaella - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raffaella will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Raffaella will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Conrad Nagel
- 1926Jerry Lewis
- 1941Chuck Woolery
- 1949Joseph Pilato
- 1951Ray Benson
- 1970Paul Oscar
- 1976Nick Spano
- 1978Ayesha Dharker
- 1984Nele-Liis Vaiksoo
- 1995Shy Carlos
View the complete list of March 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1800Emperor Ninkō of Japan (d. 1846)
- 1932Kurt Diemberger, Austrian mountaineer and author
- 1949Victor Garber, Canadian actor and singer
- 1953Óscar Ramírez, Peruvian terrorist
- 1965Richard Daniel Roman, English-Spanish songwriter and producer
- 1967Lauren Graham, American actress and producer
- 1972Ismaïl Sghyr, Moroccan-French runner
- 1982Dian Sastrowardoyo, Indonesian model and actress
- 1983Joe Mande, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1984Hosea Gear, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of March 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters POCDWAAIEV? Check your answers here: Unscramble words POCDWAAIEV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815Prince Willem proclaims himself King of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands, the first constitutional monarch in the Netherlands.
- 1818In the Second Battle of Cancha Rayada, Spanish forces defeated Chileans under José de San Martín.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough began as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.
- 1900Sir Arthur Evans purchased the land around the ruins of Knossos, the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete.
- 1916The 7th and 10th US cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the US–Mexico border to join the hunt for Pancho Villa.
- 1939From Prague Castle, Hitler proclaims Bohemia and Moravia a German protectorate.
- 1966Launch of Gemini 8, the 12th manned American space flight and first space docking with the Agena target vehicle.
- 1968General Motors produces its 100 millionth automobile, the Oldsmobile Toronado.
- 1969A Viasa McDonnell Douglas DC-9 crashes in Maracaibo, Venezuela, killing 155.
- 1988The Troubles: Ulster loyalist militant Michael Stone attacks a Provisional IRA funeral in Belfast with pistols and grenades. Three people are killed and more than 60 wounded. The attack was filmed by news crews.
View the complete list of March 16 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Max Adler, David Langton, Traphik, Belén Rodríguez, Carol Raye, Dorothy Loudon, David Warner, Hayley Mills, Gil Seong-joon, Sarah Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 16, 1985.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th March 1985 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 13, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 24, 1969. Your score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 16th March 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 16, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 75th day of 1985
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 11th Saturday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 13,131 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,377 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 444
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 22, 2016
- Age in dog years: 160 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: August 13, 1987 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 24, 1969 (-106)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon (March 16, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.III.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1950 – Joan Armatrading, Caribbean-English singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 5, 1973 – Shalom Harlow, Canadian model and actress; November 11, 1958 – Luz Casal, Spanish singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,076