Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 2004 was a Tuesday and it was the 76th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,816 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877Léo-Ernest Ouimet
- 1905Elisabeth Flickenschildt
- 1908Robert Rossen
- 1941Chuck Woolery
- 1954Nancy Wilson
- 1966H.P. Baxxter
- 1969Judah Friedlander
- 1975Hidekazu Ichinose
- 1983Joe Mande
- 1987Tiiu Kuik
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1399Xuande Emperor of China (d. 1435)
- 1794Ami Boué, Austrian geologist and ethnographer (d. 1881)
- 1822John Pope, American general (d. 1892)
- 1937Amos Tversky, Israeli-American psychologist and academic (d. 1996)
- 1947Trevor Hartley, English footballer and manager
- 1954Hollis Stacy, American golfer
- 1961Todd McFarlane, Canadian author, illustrator, and businessman, founded McFarlane Toys
- 1979Leena Peisa, Finnish keyboard player and songwriter (Lordi and Dolchamar)
- 1984Brandon Prust, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Nele-Liis Vaiksoo, Estonian singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1190Massacre of Jews at Clifford’s Tower, York.
- 1621Samoset, a Mohegan, visited the settlers of Plymouth Colony and greets them, “Welcome, Englishmen! My name is Samoset.”
- 1689The 23rd Regiment of Foot or Royal Welch Fusiliers is founded.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Spanish troops capture the British-held island of Roatán.
- 1861Edward Clark becomes Governor of Texas, replacing Sam Houston, who has been evicted from the office for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to the Confederacy.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough began as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.
- 1924In accordance with the Treaty of Rome, Fiume becomes annexed as part of Italy.
- 1940First person killed in a German bombing raid on the UK in World War II during a raid on Scapa Flow in the Orkney Islands, James Isbister.
- 1958The Ford Motor Company produces its 50 millionth automobile, the Thunderbird, averaging almost a million cars a year since the company’s founding.
- 1985Associated Press newsman Terry Anderson is taken hostage in Beirut. He is released on December 4, 1991.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sara Gilbert, Shahrukh Khan, Norman Blake, Richard Beckinsale, Rome, Haru, Danielle Bisutti, Serj Tankian, Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Casey Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 16, 2004.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 29, 1968 – Wendi Peters, English actress; April 2, 1978 – Deon Richmond, American actor and producer; August 27, 1939 – Edward Patten, American singer-songwriter and producer (Gladys Knight & the Pips) (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939