Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 75th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,843 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Charotte - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charotte will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Charotte will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Solomon Mikhoels
- 1897Conrad Nagel
- 1920Leo McKern
- 1925Cornell Borchers
- 1936Elisabeth Volkmann
- 1955Bruno Barreto
- 1965Belén Rueda
- 1965Richard Daniel Roman
- 1978Brooke Burns
- 1984Aisling Bea
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1750Caroline Herschel, German-English astronomer (d. 1848)
- 1797Alaric Alexander Watts, English poet and journalist (d. 1864)
- 1846Gösta Mittag-Leffler, Swedish mathematician and academic (d. 1927)
- 1878Clemens August Graf von Galen, German cardinal (d. 1946)
- 1931John Munro, Canadian lawyer and politician, 22nd Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 2003)
- 1940Bernardo Bertolucci, Italian director and screenwriter
- 1940Keith Rowe, English guitarist (AMM and M.I.M.E.O.)
- 1952Alice Hoffman, American author
- 1959Flavor Flav, American rapper and actor (Public Enemy)
- 1986Toney Douglas, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1689The 23rd Regiment of Foot or Royal Welch Fusiliers is founded.
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden is shot; he dies on March 29.
- 1870The first version of the overture fantasy Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky receives its première performance.
- 1872The Wanderers F.C. won the first FA Cup, the oldest football competition in the world, beating Royal Engineers A.F.C. 1-0 at The Oval in Kennington, London.
- 1940First person killed in a German bombing raid on the UK in World War II during a raid on Scapa Flow in the Orkney Islands, James Isbister.
- 1945Ninety percent of Würzburg, Germany is destroyed in only 20 minutes by British bombers. 5,000 are killed.
- 1978Former Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro is kidnapped and later killed by his captors.
- 1978Supertanker Amoco Cadiz splits in two after running aground on the Portsall Rocks, three miles off the coast of Brittany, resulting in the largest oil spill in history at that time.
- 1995Mississippi formally ratifies the Thirteenth Amendment, becoming the last state to approve the abolition of slavery. The Thirteenth Amendment was officially ratified in 1865.
- 2005Israel officially hands over Jericho to Palestinian control.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jasmin Mäntylä, Logan Mader, Paul Sparks, Casey Donovan, Kaitlyn Maher, Jason Dohring, Erika Mann, Yoshiko Yamaguchi, Don Dokken, Serdar Ortaç.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 16, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 19, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1986 – Robert Pattinson, English actor, singer, and producer; January 12, 1979 – Lee Bo-young, South Korean actress and model; September 11, 1990 – Henry Hopper, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,213