Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 75th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,536 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 154 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Charles Halton
- 1890Solomon Mikhoels
- 1942Jerry Jeff Walker
- 1949Joseph Pilato
- 1954Tim O'Brien
- 1966H.P. Baxxter
- 1971Alan Tudyk
- 1978Ayesha Dharker
- 1986Nicole Trunfio
- 1988Jhené Aiko
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1890Robert Natus, Estonian architect (d. 1950)
- 1908René Daumal, French author and poet (d. 1944)
- 1908Robert Rossen, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1966)
- 1928Wakanohana Kanji I, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 45th Yokozuna (d. 2010)
- 1932Walter Cunningham, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1960Jenny Eclair, English actress and author
- 1972Velibor Radović, Serbian basketball player and coach
- 1973Ahmet Kutsi Karadoğan, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1986Boaz Solossa, Indonesian footballer
- 1986Nicole Trunfio, Australian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Emperor Valentinian III is assassinated by two Hunnic retainers while training with the bow on the Campus Martius (Rome).
- 1689The 23rd Regiment of Foot or Royal Welch Fusiliers is founded.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Spanish troops capture the British-held island of Roatán.
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden is shot; he dies on March 29.
- 1966Launch of Gemini 8, the 12th manned American space flight and first space docking with the Agena target vehicle.
- 1977Assassination of Kamal Jumblatt, the main leader of the anti-government forces in the Lebanese Civil War.
- 1978Former Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro is kidnapped and later killed by his captors.
- 1978Supertanker Amoco Cadiz splits in two after running aground on the Portsall Rocks, three miles off the coast of Brittany, resulting in the largest oil spill in history at that time.
- 1985Associated Press newsman Terry Anderson is taken hostage in Beirut. He is released on December 4, 1991.
- 2014Crimea votes in a controversial referendum to secede from Ukraine to join Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Crampton, Thayer David, Theo Hutchcraft, Timothy Carey, Kevin Pollak, Jenny Hanley, Jaycee Chan, Wil Horneff, Anne Revere, Jessie Cave.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 16, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 19, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1932 – Joy Clements, American soprano and actress (d. 2005); March 21, 1962 – Rosie O'Donnell, American actress, producer, and talk show host; March 5, 1966 – Michael Irvin, American football player, sportscaster, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056