Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 75th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,425 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Erik Estrada
- 1965Belén Rueda
- 1965Richard Daniel Roman
- 1969Judah Friedlander
- 1971Alan Tudyk
- 1977Hiroki Yasumoto
- 1981Danny Brown
- 1987Tiiu Kuik
- 1988Jhené Aiko
- 1997Tyrel Jackson Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1654Andreas Acoluthus, German orientalist and scholar (d. 1704)
- 1889Reggie Walker, South African runner and coach (d. 1951)
- 1905Elisabeth Flickenschildt, German actress, producer, and author (d. 1977)
- 1941Chuck Woolery, American game show host and actor
- 1942James Soong, Chinese-Taiwanese politician, Governor of Taiwan Province
- 1948Richard Desjardins, Canadian singer-songwriter and director
- 1963Jerome Flynn, English actor and singer
- 1965Steve Armstrong, American wrestler
- 1970Reynolds Wolf, American meteorologist and journalist
- 1985Eddy Lover, Panamanian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322The Battle of Boroughbridge take place in the Despenser Wars.
- 1621Samoset, a Mohegan, visited the settlers of Plymouth Colony and greets them, “Welcome, Englishmen! My name is Samoset.”
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Spanish troops capture the British-held island of Roatán.
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden is shot; he dies on March 29.
- 1940First person killed in a German bombing raid on the UK in World War II during a raid on Scapa Flow in the Orkney Islands, James Isbister.
- 1945Ninety percent of Würzburg, Germany is destroyed in only 20 minutes by British bombers. 5,000 are killed.
- 1969A Viasa McDonnell Douglas DC-9 crashes in Maracaibo, Venezuela, killing 155.
- 1978Former Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro is kidnapped and later killed by his captors.
- 1984William Buckley, the CIA station chief in Beirut, Lebanon, is kidnapped by Islamic fundamentalists and later died in captivity.
- 1988Iran–Contra affair: Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North and Vice Admiral John Poindexter are indicted on charges of conspiracy to defraud the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Siân Phillips, Maggie Q, Troye Sivan, Jean Servais, Christopher Parker, Kevin Dunn, Josh Hartnett, Andrew Eldritch, Tata Giacobetti, Mukesh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 16, 2005.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 19, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1962 – Sakina Jaffrey, American actress; September 13, 1911 – Bill Monroe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1996); May 30, 1958 – Marie Fredriksson, Swedish singer-songwriter and pianist (Roxette).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914