Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 75th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,782 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 162 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Suzee - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Suzee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Suzee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Richard Desjardins
- 1949Erik Estrada
- 1949Victor Garber
- 1955Bruno Barreto
- 1956Clifton Powell
- 1965Richard Daniel Roman
- 1981Danny Brown
- 1984Aisling Bea
- 1987Tiiu Kuik
- 1995Shy Carlos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1799Anna Atkins, English botanist and photographer (d. 1871)
- 1839John Butler Yeats, Irish painter (d. 1922)
- 1883Ethel Anderson, Australian poet, author, and painter (d. 1958)
- 1889Reggie Walker, South African runner and coach (d. 1951)
- 1920John Addison, English-American soldier and composer (d. 1998)
- 1920Traudl Junge, German secretary and journalist (d. 2002)
- 1960Jenny Eclair, English actress and author
- 1963Jerome Flynn, English actor and singer
- 1980Bahri Tanrıkulu, Turkish martial artist
- 1986Nicole Trunfio, Australian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden is shot; he dies on March 29.
- 1870The first version of the overture fantasy Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky receives its première performance.
- 1916The 7th and 10th US cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the US–Mexico border to join the hunt for Pancho Villa.
- 1924In accordance with the Treaty of Rome, Fiume becomes annexed as part of Italy.
- 1942The first V-2 rocket test launch. It exploded at lift-off.
- 1968Vietnam War: In the My Lai Massacre, between 347 and 500 Vietnamese villagers (men, women, and children) are killed by American troops.
- 1978Former Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro is kidnapped and later killed by his captors.
- 1988Iran–Contra affair: Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North and Vice Admiral John Poindexter are indicted on charges of conspiracy to defraud the United States.
- 1989In Egypt, a 4,400-year-old mummy is found near the Pyramid of Cheops.
- 1995Mississippi formally ratifies the Thirteenth Amendment, becoming the last state to approve the abolition of slavery. The Thirteenth Amendment was officially ratified in 1865.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariano Raffo, LaMarcus Tinker, Ted Cassidy, Richard Epcar, Marta Sánchez, Jonathan Mangum, Billy Gardell, Svilen Noev, Flea, Danica McKellar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 16, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 19, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1967 – Kate Walsh, American actress and producer; December 28, 1921 – Johnny Otis, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2012); January 9, 1957 – Phil Lewis, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,181