Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1938 was a Thursday and it was the 76th day of the year 1938. It was the 11th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,529 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,843 days or 26.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 999 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 23, 1969.
If a dog named Duquesa - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Duquesa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Duquesa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Patrick Duffy
- 1950Patrick Adams
- 1951Scott Gorham
- 1961Alexander Bard
- 1961Casey Siemaszko
- 1973Rico Blanco
- 1976Brittany Daniel
- 1977Tamar Braxton
- 1979Stephen Kramer Glickman
- 1987Rob Kardashian
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1780Thomas Chalmers, Scottish minister, economist, and educator (d. 1847)
- 1900Manuel Plaza, Chilean runner (d. 1969)
- 1947Jan Andersson, Swedish educator and politician
- 1957Michael Kelly, American journalist and author (d. 2003)
- 1961Andrew Paul, English actor
- 1962Clare Grogan, Scottish singer and actress (Altered Images)
- 1970Gene Ween, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ween)
- 1970Yanic Truesdale, Canadian actor
- 1975Justin Hawkins, English singer-songwriter (The Darkness, British Whale, and Hot Leg)
- 1981Aaron Baddeley, American-Australian golfer
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 624Led by Muhammad, the Muslims of Medina defeat the Quraysh of Mecca in the Battle of Badr.
- 1337Edward, the Black Prince is made Duke of Cornwall, the first Duchy in England.
- 1780American Revolution: George Washington grants the Continental Army a holiday “as an act of solidarity with the Irish in their fight for independence”.
- 1947First flight of the B-45 Tornado strategic bomber.
- 1958The United States launches the Vanguard 1 satellite.
- 1970My Lai Massacre: The United States Army charges 14 officers with suppressing information related to the incident.
- 1985Serial killer Richard Ramirez, aka the “Night Stalker”, commits the first two murders in his Los Angeles murder spree.
- 1988A Colombian Boeing 727 jetliner, Avianca Flight 410, crashes into a mountainside near the Venezuelan border killing 143.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
- 2013The largest meteorite (since NASA started observing the Moon in 2005) hit the Moon.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kentarō Kobayashi, Joanna Kerns, Darren Espanto, Sarah Paulson, Albert Brooks, Natsuko Kuwatani, Sthefany Brito, Pascale Machaalani, Pat Kilbane, Corinne Cléry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1938.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1938 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 3, 1960. Your incompatibility score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 76th day of 1938
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 11th Thursday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 56 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,529 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,843 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 999
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 23, 1969
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Brittany breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1935 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 3, 1960 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1972 – Greg Berlanti, American director, producer, and screenwriter; June 1, 1901 – Raymond Souplex, French singer and actor (d. 1972); October 5, 1970 – Cal Wilson, New Zealand comedian, actress, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,764