Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1944 was a Friday and it was the 77th day of the year 1944. It was the 11th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,308 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,436 days or 25.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 958 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 24, 1975.
If a dog named Sarko - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sarko will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sarko will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Brigitte Helm
- 1927Rudy Ray Moore
- 1945Elis Regina
- 1949Daniel Lavoie
- 1951Scott Gorham
- 1952Susie Allanson
- 1956Rory McGrath
- 1960Arye Gross
- 1968Eri Nitta
- 1969Hugo Speer
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1885Ralph Rose, American shot putter, discus thrower, and tug of war competitor (d. 1913)
- 1933Penelope Lively, British author
- 1939Giovanni Trapattoni, Italian footballer and manager
- 1960Arye Gross, American actor
- 1961Dana Reeve, American actress, singer, and activist (d. 2006)
- 1969Alexander McQueen, English fashion designer, founded Alexander McQueen (d. 2010)
- 1969Edgar Grospiron, French skier
- 1973Vance Wilson, American baseball player and manager
- 1979Stephen Kramer Glickman, Canadian actor, director, producer, and fashion designer
- 1988Ryan White, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HEXUHSJNDE? Check your answers here: Words with these letters HEXUHSJNDE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1452The Battle of Los Alporchones is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the Emirate of Granada and the combined forces of the Kingdom of Castile and Murcia resulting in a Christian victory.
- 1941In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1950Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley announce the creation of element 98, which they name “californium”.
- 1960U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs the National Security Council directive on the anti-Cuban covert action program that will ultimately lead to the Bay of Pigs Invasion.
- 1963Mount Agung erupted on Bali killing more than 1,100 people.
- 1969Golda Meir becomes the first female Prime Minister of Israel.
- 1979The Penmanshiel Tunnel collapses during engineering works, killing two workers.
- 1985Serial killer Richard Ramirez, aka the “Night Stalker”, commits the first two murders in his Los Angeles murder spree.
- 1988A Colombian Boeing 727 jetliner, Avianca Flight 410, crashes into a mountainside near the Venezuelan border killing 143.
- 2003Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Robin Cook, resigns from the British Cabinet in disagreement with government plans for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pat Welsh, Lee Hyeri, Mickie James, Peter Blegvad, Daniel Henney, Aaron Stainthorpe, Rizzini Alexis Gomez, Josh Thomas, Ub Iwerks, Miyuki Komatsu.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1944.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1944 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 10, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +204. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1968. Your score is -222. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 77th day of 1944
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 11th Friday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 181 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,308 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,436 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 958
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 24, 1975
- Age in dog years: 328 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 10, 1956 (+204)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1968 (-222)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.III.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1981 – Ashley Roberts, American singer, dancer, and actress (The Pussycat Dolls); March 10, 1972 – Timbaland, American rapper and producer (Timbaland & Magoo); June 12, 1950 – Oğuz Abadan, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,974