Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 76th day of the year 1949. It was the 11th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,223 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,074 days or 24.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 921 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 23, 1980.
If a dog named Tanzo - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tanzo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tanzo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jeffrey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Elis Regina
- 1950Michael Been
- 1951Scott Gorham
- 1954Lesley-Anne Down
- 1955Paul Overstreet
- 1962Janet Gardner
- 1966Jeremy Sheffield
- 1970Gene Ween
- 1973Amelia Heinle
- 1974Oliver Palotai
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1880Lawrence Oates, English lieutenant and explorer (d. 1912)
- 1888Paul Ramadier, French politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1961)
- 1944John Lill, English pianist
- 1945Michael Hayden, American general, 20th Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- 1950Mehmet Ali İrtemçelik, Turkish diplomat
- 1967Barry Minkow, American pastor and businessman
- 1972Mia Hamm, American soccer player
- 1979Andrew Ference, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1986Miles Kane, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Little Flames, The Rascals, and The Last Shadow Puppets)
- 1987Krisnan Inu, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1337Edward, the Black Prince is made Duke of Cornwall, the first Duchy in England.
- 1776American Revolution: British forces evacuate Boston, ending the Siege of Boston, after George Washington and Henry Knox place artillery in positions overlooking the city.
- 1780American Revolution: George Washington grants the Continental Army a holiday “as an act of solidarity with the Irish in their fight for independence”.
- 1861The Kingdom of Italy is proclaimed.
- 1921The Second Polish Republic adopts the March Constitution.
- 1950Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley announce the creation of element 98, which they name “californium”.
- 1985Serial killer Richard Ramirez, aka the “Night Stalker”, commits the first two murders in his Los Angeles murder spree.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
- 1992A referendum to end apartheid in South Africa is passed 68.7% to 31.2%.
- 2003Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Robin Cook, resigns from the British Cabinet in disagreement with government plans for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Letizia Ciampa, Guinevere Turner, Justin Gabriel, Adam Hills, Ty Tabor, Jane Badler, John Tartaglia, Matthew Perry, Kenny Baker, Yumiko Shaku.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1949.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1949 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 19, 1972. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 76th day of 1949
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 11th Thursday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 171 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,223 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,074 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 921
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 23, 1980
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1955 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 19, 1972 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.III.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1950 – Nancy Allen, American actress; April 18, 1947 – Jerzy Stuhr, Polish actor, director, and screenwriter; May 2, 1977 – Jenna von Oÿ, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,905