Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 77th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,142 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 817 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Doogan - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Doogan will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Doogan will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Nat King Cole
- 1936Patty Maloney
- 1943Don Mitchell
- 1961Casey Siemaszko
- 1963Alex Fong
- 1973Rico Blanco
- 1976Brittany Daniel
- 1983Atit Shah
- 1986Miles Kane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1820Jean Ingelow, English poet and author (d. 1897)
- 1864Joseph Baptista, Indian engineer, lawyer, and politician (d. 1930)
- 1870Horace Donisthorpe, English entomologist and myrmecologist (d. 1951)
- 1937Galina Samsova, Russian ballerina
- 1962Rob Sitch, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Mathew St. Patrick, American actor
- 1972Marc Gunn, American harp player (Brobdingnagian Bards)
- 1972Mia Hamm, American soccer player
- 1972Torquil Campbell, English-Canadian singer-songwriter and actor (Stars and Memphis)
- 1984Ryan Rottman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 180Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1776American Revolution: British forces evacuate Boston, ending the Siege of Boston, after George Washington and Henry Knox place artillery in positions overlooking the city.
- 1860The First Taranaki War begins in Taranaki, New Zealand, a major phase of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1957A plane crash in Cebu, Philippines kills Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay and 24 others.
- 1970My Lai Massacre: The United States Army charges 14 officers with suppressing information related to the incident.
- 1973The Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph Burst of Joy is taken, depicting a former prisoner of war being reunited with his family, which came to symbolize the end of United States involvement in the Vietnam War.
- 1979The Penmanshiel Tunnel collapses during engineering works, killing two workers.
- 1992A referendum to end apartheid in South Africa is passed 68.7% to 31.2%.
- 1992Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires: Suicide car bomb attack kills 29 and injures 242.
- 2013The largest meteorite (since NASA started observing the Moon in 2005) hit the Moon.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Penner, Zeph Ellis, Sarah Connor, Norma MacMillan, Leo Chiosso, Vlassis Bonatsos, Nicholas Sparks, Katherine Boecher, Peter Sarstedt, Matthew Cowles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 17, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 23, 1918 – Kumar Pallana, Indian-American actor (d. 2013); June 27, 1935 – Ramon Zamora, Filipino actor and director (d. 2007); January 28, 1945 – Karen Lynn Gorney, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,157