Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 76th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,532 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 797 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Patty Maloney
- 1937Adam Wade
- 1955Mark Boone Junior
- 1960Vicki Lewis
- 1970Gene Ween
- 1970Yanic Truesdale
- 1977Tamar Braxton
- 1987Rob Kardashian
- 1989Mason Musso
- 1992Eliza Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1473James IV of Scotland (d. 1513)
- 1866Pierce Butler, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1939)
- 1883Urmuz, Romanian lawyer and judge (d. 1923)
- 1897Jozef Mazur, American painter and sculptor (d. 1970)
- 1910Sonny Werblin, American businessman (d. 1991)
- 1938Zola Taylor, American singer (The Platters) (d. 2007)
- 1943Jim Weatherly, American singer-songwriter
- 1972Melissa Auf der Maur, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and bass player (Hole, The Smashing Pumpkins, and Tinker)
- 1979Lollipop, American wrestler and manager
- 1988Fraser Forster, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 180Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 624Led by Muhammad, the Muslims of Medina defeat the Quraysh of Mecca in the Battle of Badr.
- 1776American Revolution: British forces evacuate Boston, ending the Siege of Boston, after George Washington and Henry Knox place artillery in positions overlooking the city.
- 1958The United States launches the Vanguard 1 satellite.
- 1968As a result of nerve gas testing in Skull Valley, Utah, over 6,000 sheep are found dead.
- 1969Golda Meir becomes the first female Prime Minister of Israel.
- 1970My Lai Massacre: The United States Army charges 14 officers with suppressing information related to the incident.
- 1973The Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph Burst of Joy is taken, depicting a former prisoner of war being reunited with his family, which came to symbolize the end of United States involvement in the Vietnam War.
- 1979The Penmanshiel Tunnel collapses during engineering works, killing two workers.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Darlene Zschech, Stephen Lewis, Ella Fitzgerald, Bille Brown, Samantha Sang, Jonathan M. Parisen, Adam Levine, Jennifer Aniston, Bob Haymes, Yukihiro Takahashi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 17, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1924 – Sidney Lumet, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011); February 22, 1985 – Larissa Riquelme, Paraguayan model and actress; November 22, 1965 – Mads Mikkelsen, Danish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043