Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 76th day of the year 1958. It was the 11th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,906 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,635 days or 20.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 776 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 23, 1989.
If a dog named Rip - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 268 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rip will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rip will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Nat King Cole
- 1944John Sebastian
- 1944Pattie Boyd
- 1945Elis Regina
- 1946Gavin Campbell
- 1949Daniel Lavoie
- 1955Mark Boone Junior
- 1961Andrew Paul
- 1975Puneeth Rajkumar
- 1992Eliza Bennett
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1628François Girardon, French sculptor (d. 1715)
- 1922Patrick Suppes, American psychologist and philosopher (d. 2014)
- 1939Bill Graham, Canadian academic and politician, 4th Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1959Danny Ainge, American basketball player and coach
- 1960Rebeca Arthur, American actress
- 1961Dana Reeve, American actress, singer, and activist (d. 2006)
- 1964Rob Lowe, American actor and producer
- 1974Marisa Coughlan, American actress
- 1976Scott Downs, American baseball player
- 1988Rasmus Elm, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters FAIONZLJ? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters FAIONZLJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 180Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 455Petronius Maximus becomes, with support of the Roman Senate, emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1001The King of Butuan in the Philippines sends a tributary mission to the Song dynasty of China.
- 1452The Battle of Los Alporchones is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the Emirate of Granada and the combined forces of the Kingdom of Castile and Murcia resulting in a Christian victory.
- 1942Holocaust: The first Jews from the Lvov Ghetto are gassed at the Belzec death camp in what is today eastern Poland.
- 1947First flight of the B-45 Tornado strategic bomber.
- 1957A plane crash in Cebu, Philippines kills Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay and 24 others.
- 1968As a result of nerve gas testing in Skull Valley, Utah, over 6,000 sheep are found dead.
- 1992A referendum to end apartheid in South Africa is passed 68.7% to 31.2%.
- 2000Five hundred thirty members of the Ugandan cult Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God die in a fire, considered to be a mass murder or suicide orchestrated by leaders of the cult. Elsewhere another 248 members are later found dead.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daphne Oxenford, John Inman, David Brenner, Nell Gwyn, Davorin Popović, Chantal Jones, Thora Birch, Paul Rogers, Perry Fenwick, Colin Bass.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1958.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1958 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 1, 1929. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1940. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 17th March 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 76th day of 1958
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 11th Monday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 105 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,906 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,635 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 776
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 23, 1989
- Age in dog years: 268 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 1, 1929 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1940 (-139)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.III.MCMLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1911 – Big Joe Turner, American singer (d. 1985); September 8, 1933 – Eric Salzman, American composer, producer, and critic; July 8, 1986 – Jake McDorman, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,964