Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 77th day of the year 1960. It was the 11th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,711 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,237 days or 19.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 735 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 24, 1991.
If a dog named Elphie - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elphie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Elphie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Sayed Darwish
- 1943Don Mitchell
- 1951Scott Gorham
- 1952Susie Allanson
- 1956Rory McGrath
- 1960Vicki Lewis
- 1969Patricia Ford
- 1972Torquil Campbell
- 1975Gina Holden
- 1976Brittany Daniel
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1231Emperor Shijō of Japan (d. 1242)
- 1473James IV of Scotland (d. 1513)
- 1628François Girardon, French sculptor (d. 1715)
- 1686Jean-Baptiste Oudry, French painter and engraver (d. 1755)
- 1864Joseph Baptista, Indian engineer, lawyer, and politician (d. 1930)
- 1911Vello Kaaristo, Estonian skier (d. 1965)
- 1943Don Mitchell, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1959Paul Black, American singer-songwriter and drummer (L.A. Guns)
- 1969Edgar Grospiron, French skier
- 1984Ryan Rottman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Petronius Maximus becomes, with support of the Roman Senate, emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 624Led by Muhammad, the Muslims of Medina defeat the Quraysh of Mecca in the Battle of Badr.
- 1001The King of Butuan in the Philippines sends a tributary mission to the Song dynasty of China.
- 1677The Siege of Valenciennes, during the Franco-Dutch War, ends with France’s taking of the city.
- 1776American Revolution: British forces evacuate Boston, ending the Siege of Boston, after George Washington and Henry Knox place artillery in positions overlooking the city.
- 1805The Italian Republic, with Napoleon as president, becomes the Kingdom of Italy, with Napoleon as King.
- 1950Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley announce the creation of element 98, which they name “californium”.
- 1959Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama, flees Tibet for India.
- 1973The Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph Burst of Joy is taken, depicting a former prisoner of war being reunited with his family, which came to symbolize the end of United States involvement in the Vietnam War.
- 1979The Penmanshiel Tunnel collapses during engineering works, killing two workers.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samoth, John Ford Coley, L. Scott Caldwell, Devon Scott, Myles Kennedy, Janice Karman, Pedro Armendáriz, Sharon Stone, Lisa Gleave, Kevin Shields.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1960 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 5, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 29, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 17th March 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 77th day of 1960
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 11th Thursday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 204 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,711 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,237 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 735
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 24, 1991
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 5, 1935 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 29, 1970 (-151)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (March 21, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.III.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1945 – Myfanwy Talog, Welsh actress and singer (d. 1995); August 15, 1990 – Nyusha, Russian singer-songwriter and producer; July 13, 1990 – Matt Weinberg, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,100