Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 77th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,339 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,113 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 24, 1991.
If a dog named Coco - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coco will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Coco will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Don Mitchell
- 1950Patrick Adams
- 1952Nikos Xydakis
- 1958Christian Clemenson
- 1960Arye Gross
- 1960Rebeca Arthur
- 1962Clare Grogan
- 1962Rob Sitch
- 1972Melissa Auf der Maur
- 1983Atit Shah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1924Stephen Dodgson, English composer and educator (d. 2013)
- 1943Don Mitchell, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1962Roxy Petrucci, American drummer (Madam X and Vixen)
- 1967Barry Minkow, American pastor and businessman
- 1967Billy Corgan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Smashing Pumpkins, Zwan, Spirits in the Sky, and Starchildren)
- 1967Van Conner, American bass player (Screaming Trees)
- 1973Amelia Heinle, American actress
- 1977Tamar Braxton, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Braxtons)
- 1986Nick Newell, American mixed martial artist
- 1989Shinji Kagawa, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 45 BCIn his last victory, Julius Caesar defeats the Pompeian forces of Titus Labienus and Pompey the Younger in the Battle of Munda.
- 624Led by Muhammad, the Muslims of Medina defeat the Quraysh of Mecca in the Battle of Badr.
- 1452The Battle of Los Alporchones is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the Emirate of Granada and the combined forces of the Kingdom of Castile and Murcia resulting in a Christian victory.
- 1939Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanchang between the Kuomintang and Japan begins,
- 1947First flight of the B-45 Tornado strategic bomber.
- 1948The Benelux, France, and the United Kingdom sign the Treaty of Brussels, a precursor to the North Atlantic Treaty establishing NATO.
- 1958The United States launches the Vanguard 1 satellite.
- 1959Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama, flees Tibet for India.
- 1969Golda Meir becomes the first female Prime Minister of Israel.
- 1992Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires: Suicide car bomb attack kills 29 and injures 242.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria Doyle Kennedy, Thandie Newton, Inger Stevens, Janusz Gajos, Daniel Cosgrove, Marc Ribot, Vivian Pickles, Bob Hite, Yuval Semo, Constantin Stanislavski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1947 – Laura Schlessinger, American physiologist, talk show host, and author; November 21, 1973 – Inés Sastre, Spanish model and actress; December 3, 1983 – Sherri DuPree, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Eisley).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,345