Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 77th day of the year 1960. It was the 11th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,493 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,164 days or 19.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 24, 1991.
If a dog named Saray - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Saray will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Saray will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Nat King Cole
- 1944John Sebastian
- 1959Paul Black
- 1962Rob Sitch
- 1972Torquil Campbell
- 1973Rico Blanco
- 1975Gina Holden
- 1975Justin Hawkins
- 1975Puneeth Rajkumar
- 1992Eliza Bennett
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1777Roger B. Taney, American politician and jurist, 5th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1864)
- 1950Mehmet Ali İrtemçelik, Turkish diplomat
- 1953Filemon Lagman, Filipino activist (d. 2001)
- 1955Gary Sinise, American actor, director, and bass player (Lt. Dan Band)
- 1958Christian Clemenson, American actor
- 1970Juliet Campbell, Jamaican sprinter
- 1973Vance Wilson, American baseball player and manager
- 1976Cynthia Daniel, American actress and photographer
- 1980Danny Califf, American soccer player
- 1981Servet Çetin, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 180Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 624Led by Muhammad, the Muslims of Medina defeat the Quraysh of Mecca in the Battle of Badr.
- 1780American Revolution: George Washington grants the Continental Army a holiday “as an act of solidarity with the Irish in their fight for independence”.
- 1860The First Taranaki War begins in Taranaki, New Zealand, a major phase of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1939Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanchang between the Kuomintang and Japan begins,
- 1942Holocaust: The first Jews from the Lvov Ghetto are gassed at the Belzec death camp in what is today eastern Poland.
- 1947First flight of the B-45 Tornado strategic bomber.
- 1966Off the coast of Spain in the Mediterranean, the DSV Alvin submarine finds a missing American hydrogen bomb.
- 1968As a result of nerve gas testing in Skull Valley, Utah, over 6,000 sheep are found dead.
- 1973The Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph Burst of Joy is taken, depicting a former prisoner of war being reunited with his family, which came to symbolize the end of United States involvement in the Vietnam War.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aşkın Nur Yengi, Paul Scofield, Roman Gabriel, Paul F. Tompkins, Doris Pearson, Alicia Minshew, Jo In-sung, Toshiyuki Nishida, Jake Abel, Nancy Kyes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1960.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1960 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 5, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 29, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 17th March 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 77th day of 1960
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 11th Thursday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 56 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,493 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,164 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 727
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 24, 1991
- Age in dog years: 281 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 5, 1935 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 29, 1970 (-151)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (March 21, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1924 – Dennis Weaver, American actor and director (d. 2006); May 30, 1971 – Idina Menzel, American singer-songwriter and actress; May 22, 1973 – Madhureeta Anand, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893