Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 77th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,250 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Stritch - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stritch will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Stritch will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1958Christian Clemenson
- 1960Arye Gross
- 1960Vicki Lewis
- 1961Casey Siemaszko
- 1972Melissa Auf der Maur
- 1972Sean Price
- 1972Torquil Campbell
- 1975Natalie Zea
- 1979Stephen Kramer Glickman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1902Bobby Jones, American golfer and lawyer (d. 1971)
- 1915Ray Ellington, English singer, drummer, and bandleader (d. 1985)
- 1936Ladislav Kupkovič, Slovakian composer and conductor
- 1941Max Stafford-Clark, English director and academic
- 1963Nick Peros, Canadian guitarist and composer
- 1972Mia Hamm, American soccer player
- 1973Rico Blanco, Filipino singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Rivermaya)
- 1974Marisa Coughlan, American actress
- 1980Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi, Pakistani tennis player
- 1986Silke Spiegelburg, German pole vaulter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 180Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 455Petronius Maximus becomes, with support of the Roman Senate, emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1780American Revolution: George Washington grants the Continental Army a holiday “as an act of solidarity with the Irish in their fight for independence”.
- 1842The Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is formed;
- 1860The First Taranaki War begins in Taranaki, New Zealand, a major phase of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1861The Kingdom of Italy is proclaimed.
- 1957A plane crash in Cebu, Philippines kills Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay and 24 others.
- 1968As a result of nerve gas testing in Skull Valley, Utah, over 6,000 sheep are found dead.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
- 1992Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires: Suicide car bomb attack kills 29 and injures 242.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claire Cooper, Grace Lee Whitney, Bobby Morley, Jessica Burciaga, Keone Young, Martin Klebba, Deborah Kara Unger, Gordon Cree, Jaydy Michel, Dominic Purcell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1980 – Dolph Ziggler, American wrestler and actor; June 16, 1982 – Matt Costa, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 30, 1987 – Jake Cuenca, American-Filipino actor and footballer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212