Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 76th day of the year 1961. It was the 11th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,566 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,189 days or 19.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 730 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 23, 1992.
If a dog named Presiosa - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Presiosa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Presiosa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ray Ellington
- 1927Rudy Ray Moore
- 1944John Sebastian
- 1950Michael Been
- 1955Mark Boone Junior
- 1967Billy Corgan
- 1970Gene Ween
- 1974Marisa Coughlan
- 1976Brittany Daniel
- 1979Coco Austin
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1921Meir Amit, Israeli general and politician, 12th Israeli Minister of Communications (d. 2009)
- 1938David Dilks, English historian and academic
- 1938Rudolf Nureyev, Russian-French dancer and choreographer (d. 1993)
- 1943Andrew Brook, Canadian philosopher, author, and academic
- 1953Chuck Muncie, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1968Mathew St. Patrick, American actor
- 1969Hugo Speer, English actor
- 1972Sean Price, American rapper and producer (Boot Camp Clik and Heltah Skeltah) (d. 2015)
- 1976Brittany Daniel, American actress and producer
- 1997Katie Ledecky, American swimmer
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alexander’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 45 BCIn his last victory, Julius Caesar defeats the Pompeian forces of Titus Labienus and Pompey the Younger in the Battle of Munda.
- 1939Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanchang between the Kuomintang and Japan begins,
- 1941In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1945The Ludendorff Bridge in Remagen, Germany, collapses, ten days after its capture.
- 1948The Benelux, France, and the United Kingdom sign the Treaty of Brussels, a precursor to the North Atlantic Treaty establishing NATO.
- 1959Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama, flees Tibet for India.
- 1963Mount Agung erupted on Bali killing more than 1,100 people.
- 1973The Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph Burst of Joy is taken, depicting a former prisoner of war being reunited with his family, which came to symbolize the end of United States involvement in the Vietnam War.
- 1979The Penmanshiel Tunnel collapses during engineering works, killing two workers.
- 2003Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Robin Cook, resigns from the British Cabinet in disagreement with government plans for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher McDonald, Peter Asher, Larry Clark, Ledward Kaapana, Don Omar, Richard Glatzer, Garðar Thór Cortes, Grigor Vachkov, Roger Rees, Steve Argüelles.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1961 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 16, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +104. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 12, 1945. Your score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 17th March 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 76th day of 1961
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 11th Friday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 349 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,566 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,189 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 730
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 23, 1992
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 16, 1964 (+104)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 12, 1945 (-114)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Surrender by Elvis Presley (March 20, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.III.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1970 – Julie Chen, American journalist and producer; May 24, 1953 – Alfred Molina, English actor and producer; March 21, 1925 – Peter Brook, English-French director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,087