Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1915 was a Thursday and it was the 77th day of the year 1915. It was the 11th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,491 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,830 days or 35.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,304 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 24, 1946.
If a dog named Rori - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rori will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rori will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Peter Graves
- 1927George Plimpton
- 1929John Macurdy
- 1955Ana Obregón
- 1960James MacPherson
- 1961Grant Hart
- 1962Mike Rowe
- 1965Yoriko Douguchi
- 1967Miki Berenyi
- 1975Lucid Fall
View the complete list of March 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1842Stéphane Mallarmé, French poet and critic (d. 1898)
- 1858Rudolf Diesel, German engineer, invented the Diesel engine (d. 1913)
- 1913René Clément, French director and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1928Fidel V. Ramos, Filipino general and politician, 12th President of the Philippines
- 1941Wilson Pickett, American singer-songwriter (The Falcons) (d. 2006)
- 1945Hiroh Kikai, Japanese photographer
- 1964Bonnie Blair, American speed skater
- 1969Shaun Udal, English cricketer
- 1975Rodleen Getsic, American singer and actress
- 1976Jovan Kirovski, American soccer player and coach
View the complete list of March 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lula’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1241First Mongol invasion of Poland: Mongols overwhelm Polish armies in Kraków in the Battle of Chmielnik and plunder the city.
- 1741New York governor George Clarke’s complex at Fort George is burned in an arson attack, starting the New York Conspiracy of 1741.
- 1766American Revolution: The British Parliament repeals the Stamp Act.
- 1915World War I: During the Battle of Gallipoli, three battleships are sunk during a failed British and French naval attack on the Dardanelles.
- 1925The Tri-State Tornado hits the Midwestern states of Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana, killing 695 people.
- 1937The New London School explosion in New London, Texas, kills 300 people, mostly children.
- 1948Soviet consultants leave Yugoslavia in the first sign of the Tito–Stalin split.
- 1965Cosmonaut Alexey Leonov, leaving his spacecraft Voskhod 2 for 12 minutes, becomes the first person to walk in space.
- 1985First episode of Neighbours broadcast.
- 1990Germans in the German Democratic Republic vote in the first democratic elections in the former communist dictatorship.
View the complete list of March 18 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katie McGrath, Jim Morrison, Ronald Bell, Sarah Wynter, Jean Arthur, TJ Trinidad, Taylor Fry, Udo Suzuki, Ted Leo, Trinidad Silva.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 18, 1915.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th March 1915 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 6, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1944. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 18, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 77th day of 1915
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 11th Thursday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 226 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,491 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,830 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,304
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 24, 1946
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 6, 1922 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1944 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.III.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1971 – Tom Ward, Welsh actor; February 21, 1940 – Wong Jim, Hong Kong actor, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2004); August 22, 1979 – Brandon Adams, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,863