Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1921 was a Friday and it was the 77th day of the year 1921. It was the 11th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,063 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,021 days or 32.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 24, 1952.
If a dog named Doogle - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Doogle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Doogle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Art Gilmore
- 1926Peter Graves
- 1927George Plimpton
- 1945Eric Woolfson
- 1970Queen Latifah
- 1972Dane Cook
- 1975Lucid Fall
- 1975Rodleen Getsic
- 1979Adam Levine
- 1979Shola Ama
View the complete list of March 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1657Giuseppe Ottavio Pitoni, Italian organist and composer (d. 1743)
- 1905Robert Donat, English actor (d. 1958)
- 1925James Pickles, English journalist, lawyer, and judge (d. 2010)
- 1938Machiko Soga, Japanese actress (d. 2006)
- 1942Albert Van Vlierberghe, Belgian cyclist (d. 1991)
- 1957Wolfgang Schilling, German footballer
- 1960James MacPherson, Scottish actor
- 1961Grant Hart, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hüsker Dü)
- 1982Mantorras, Angolan footballer
- 1986Lykke Li, Swedish singer-songwriter
View the complete list of March 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Levi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1874Hawaii signs a treaty with the United States granting exclusive trade rights.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Spanish Republican forces defeat the Italians at the Battle of Guadalajara.
- 1937The New London School explosion in New London, Texas, kills 300 people, mostly children.
- 1953An earthquake hits western Turkey, killing 265 people.
- 1968Gold standard: The U.S. Congress repeals the requirement for a gold reserve to back US currency.
- 1971In Peru a landslide crashes into Yanawayin Lake, killing 200 people at the mining camp of Chungar.
- 1974Oil embargo crisis: Most OPEC nations end a five-month oil embargo against the United States, Europe and Japan.
- 1992In a national referendum white South Africans vote overwhelmingly in favour of ending the racist policy of Apartheid.
- 1994Bosnia’s Bosniaks and Croats sign the Washington Agreement, ending war between the Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia and the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and establishing the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1996A nightclub fire in Quezon City, Philippines kills 162 people.
View the complete list of March 18 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lesley Garrett, Richard Greene, Ryzza Mae Dizon, Bobby Womack, Emily Harrison, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Xavier Samuel, Ridge Canipe, Adam Green, Todd Lasance.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 18, 1921.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th March 1921 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 28, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 17, 1946. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 18, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 77th day of 1921
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 11th Friday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 97 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,063 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,021 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,221
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 24, 1952
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 28, 1928 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 17, 1946 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.III.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1917 – Elyse Knox, American actress and fashion designer (d. 2012); November 18, 1970 – Peta Wilson, Australian actress; April 28, 1972 – Anita Anand, English journalist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897