Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 78th day of the year 1960. It was the 12th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,376 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,459 days or 20.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 757 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 1991.
If a dog named Ande - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ande will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ande will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Art Gilmore
- 1932Frank Nagai
- 1938Shashi Kapoor
- 1947Heather Ryan
- 1973Luci Christian
- 1974Stuart Zender
- 1978Juris Fernandez
- 1984Vonzell Solomon
- 1985Marvin Humes
- 1989Kana Nishino
View the complete list of March 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1395John Holland, 2nd Duke of Exeter, English commander (d. 1447)
- 1609Frederick III of Denmark (d. 1670)
- 1848Nathanael Greene Herreshoff, American engineer and architect (d. 1938)
- 1877Clem Hill, Australian cricketer and engineer (d. 1945)
- 1950James Conlon, American conductor and educator
- 1957György Pazdera, Hungarian bass player (Pokolgép)
- 1962Volker Weidler, German race car driver
- 1964Mika Kanai, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1974Jaron Lowenstein, American singer-songwriter (Evan and Jaron)
- 1978Yoshie Takeshita, Japanese volleyball player
View the complete list of March 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UHQMTMIEEDDY? Check your answers here: Words with these letters UHQMTMIEEDDY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1229Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, declares himself King of Jerusalem in the Sixth Crusade.
- 1438Albert II of Habsburg becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1608Susenyos is formally crowned Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1848March Revolution: In Berlin there is a struggle between citizens and military, costing about 300 lives.
- 1938Mexico nationalizes all foreign-owned oil properties within its borders.
- 1946Diplomatic relations between Switzerland and the Soviet Union are established.
- 1959President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs a bill into law allowing for Hawaiian statehood, which would become official on August 21.
- 1965Cosmonaut Alexey Leonov, leaving his spacecraft Voskhod 2 for 12 minutes, becomes the first person to walk in space.
- 1967The supertanker SS Torrey Canyon runs aground off the Cornish coast.
- 1992In a national referendum white South Africans vote overwhelmingly in favour of ending the racist policy of Apartheid.
View the complete list of March 18 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ole Bornedal, Viggo Wiehe, Max Ferguson, Don Omar, Viktor Sukhorukov, Tetsuya Watari, Judith Holofernes, Asami Kimura, Xian Lim, Naná Vasconcelos.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 18, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th March 1960 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 12, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1970. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 18th March 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 18, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 78th day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 12th Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 269 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,376 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,459 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 757
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 25, 1991
- Age in dog years: 264 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 12, 1976 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1970 (-122)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (March 21, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.III.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1995 – Ross Lynch, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (R5); September 19, 1976 – Isha Koppikar, Indian model and actress; February 9, 1914 – Ernest Tubb, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,007