Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 78th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,248 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Keisha - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keisha will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Keisha will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927George Plimpton
- 1938Machiko Soga
- 1947Heather Ryan
- 1950Brad Dourif
- 1962Etsushi Toyokawa
- 1962James McMurtry
- 1962Mike Rowe
- 1986Lykke Li
- 1989Kana Nishino
- 1989Paul Marc Rousseau
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1603Simon Bradstreet, English colonial businessman and politician, 20th Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1693)
- 1701Niclas Sahlgren, Swedish businessman and philanthropist, co-founded the Swedish East India Company (d. 1776)
- 1842Stéphane Mallarmé, French poet and critic (d. 1898)
- 1853Emilie Kempin-Spyri, Swiss lawyer and academic (d. 1901)
- 1913Werner Mölders, German colonel and pilot (d. 1941)
- 1939Ron Atkinson, English footballer and manager
- 1947Patrick Barlow, English actor and playwright
- 1950Linda Partridge, English geneticist and academic
- 1979Adam Levine, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Maroon 5)
- 1985Gennaro Esposito, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1850American Express is founded by Henry Wells and William Fargo.
- 1913King George I of Greece is assassinated in the recently liberated city of Thessaloniki.
- 1922In India, Mohandas Gandhi is sentenced to six years in prison for civil disobedience, of which he serves only two.
- 1938Mexico nationalizes all foreign-owned oil properties within its borders.
- 1944The eruption of Mount Vesuvius in Italy kills 26 people and causes thousands to flee their homes.
- 1965Cosmonaut Alexey Leonov, leaving his spacecraft Voskhod 2 for 12 minutes, becomes the first person to walk in space.
- 1967The supertanker SS Torrey Canyon runs aground off the Cornish coast.
- 1968Gold standard: The U.S. Congress repeals the requirement for a gold reserve to back US currency.
- 1970Lon Nol ousts Prince Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia.
- 1997The tail of a Russian Antonov An-24 charter plane breaks off while en route to Turkey causing the plane to crash and killing all 50 people on board and leading to the grounding of all An-24s.
View the complete list of historical events for March 18.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suzanne Danielle, Stathis Giallelis, Scott Adkins, Katia Ricciarelli, David Garrick, Sebastian Spence, Masafumi Gotoh, Charo López, Snowy White, Sylva Koscina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 18, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1998 – Maya Sakura, Japanese singer and actress; September 5, 1962 – Peter Wingfield, Welsh-American actor; August 10, 1967 – Lorraine Pearson, English singer and author (Five Star).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227