Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 78th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,160 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Paylee - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Paylee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Paylee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1800Harriet Smithson
- 1938Shashi Kapoor
- 1943Dennis Linde
- 1947Patrick Chesnais
- 1950Brad Dourif
- 1960James MacPherson
- 1974Jaron Lowenstein
- 1982Rei Yoshii
- 1993Urassaya Sperbund
- 1997Ciara Bravo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1813Christian Friedrich Hebbel, German poet and playwright (d. 1864)
- 1823Antoine Chanzy, French general (d. 1883)
- 1898Jake Swirbul, American businessman, co-founded the Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation (d. 1960)
- 1907John Zachary Young, English zoologist and neurophysiologist (d. 1997)
- 1911Smiley Burnette, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1967)
- 1923Andy Granatelli, American businessman (d. 2013)
- 1945Joy Fielding, Canadian actress and author
- 1956Rick Martel, Canadian wrestler
- 1958Richard de Zoysa, Sri Lankan journalist and author (d. 1990)
- 1985Vince Lia, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1314Jacques de Molay, the 23rd and the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, is burned at the stake.
- 1766American Revolution: The British Parliament repeals the Stamp Act.
- 1793The first republic in Germany, the Republic of Mainz, is declared by Andreas Joseph Hofmann.
- 1915World War I: During the Battle of Gallipoli, three battleships are sunk during a failed British and French naval attack on the Dardanelles.
- 1937A human-powered aircraft, Pedaliante, flies 1 km outside Milan, Italy.
- 1970Lon Nol ousts Prince Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia.
- 1985First episode of Neighbours broadcast.
- 1990In the largest art theft in US history, 12 paintings, collectively worth around $300 million, are stolen from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston.
- 1994Bosnia’s Bosniaks and Croats sign the Washington Agreement, ending war between the Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia and the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and establishing the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1997The tail of a Russian Antonov An-24 charter plane breaks off while en route to Turkey causing the plane to crash and killing all 50 people on board and leading to the grounding of all An-24s.
View the complete list of historical events for March 18.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natali Thanou, Greg Graffin, Stephy Tang, Nelson Eddy, Xavier Beauvois, Johannes Brinkman, Carl Weathers, Bobby Day, Fabrice Luchini, Jem.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 18, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1916 – Peg Lynch, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2015); January 3, 1939 – Arik Einstein, Israeli singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013); November 3, 1966 – Elita Kļaviņa, Latvian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,232