Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 78th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,957 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,652 days or 15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 574 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 2003.
If a dog named Leilah - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leilah will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Leilah will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Robert Donat
- 1943Kevin Dobson
- 1943Toula Grivas
- 1959Irene Cara
- 1960James MacPherson
- 1965Yoriko Douguchi
- 1970Queen Latifah
- 1989Kana Nishino
- 1989Paul Marc Rousseau
- 1996Madeline Carroll
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1603Simon Bradstreet, English colonial businessman and politician, 20th Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1693)
- 1837Grover Cleveland, American lawyer and politician, 22nd and 24th President of the United States (d. 1908)
- 1848Princess Louise, Duchess of Argyll (d. 1939)
- 1884Bernard Cronin, Australian author and journalist (d. 1968)
- 1918Bob Broeg, American journalist (d. 2005)
- 1943Dennis Linde, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1948Lockwood Phillips, American radio host
- 1951Paul Barber, English actor
- 1972Dane Cook, American comedian, actor, director, and producer
- 1978Jonas Wallerstedt, Swedish footballer, coach, and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Ridda wars: The Arabian Peninsula is united under the central authority of Caliph Abu Bakr.
- 1229Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, declares himself King of Jerusalem in the Sixth Crusade.
- 1608Susenyos is formally crowned Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1874Hawaii signs a treaty with the United States granting exclusive trade rights.
- 1913King George I of Greece is assassinated in the recently liberated city of Thessaloniki.
- 1921The second Peace of Riga is signed between Poland and the Soviet Union.
- 1962The Évian Accords end the Algerian War of Independence, which had begun in 1954.
- 1970The U.S. postal strike of 1970 begins, one of the largest wildcat strikes in U.S. history.
- 1990In the largest art theft in US history, 12 paintings, collectively worth around $300 million, are stolen from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston.
- 1997The tail of a Russian Antonov An-24 charter plane breaks off while en route to Turkey causing the plane to crash and killing all 50 people on board and leading to the grounding of all An-24s.
View the complete list of historical events for March 18.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay Kay, Chita Rivera, V. Shantaram, Lance Broadway, Billy Burke, Geoff Edwards, Vijay Anand, Felipe Camiroaga, Ann Miller, Sean S. Cunningham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 18, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heart of Gold by Neil Young as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1990 – Kim Jonghyun, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Shinee and SM the Ballad); February 3, 1999 – Kanna Hashimoto, Japanese singer (Rev. from DVL); August 9, 1976 – Audrey Tautou, French model, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,333