Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 78th day of the year 1972. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,076 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,692 days or 15.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 578 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 2003.
If a dog named Keta - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keta will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Keta will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1800Harriet Smithson
- 1912Art Gilmore
- 1929John Macurdy
- 1931John Fraser
- 1938Carl Gottlieb
- 1950Eiji Okuda
- 1962James McMurtry
- 1978Virginia Williams
- 1980Sophia Myles
- 1997Ciara Bravo
View the complete list of March 18 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1911Kullo Must, Estonian film producer (d. 1987)
- 1913Reinhard Hardegen, German commander
- 1925James Pickles, English journalist, lawyer, and judge (d. 2010)
- 1931John Mollo, English costume designer and author
- 1932Frank Nagai, Japanese singer (d. 2008)
- 1934Roy Chapman, English footballer and manager (d. 1983)
- 1974Laure Savasta, French basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1981Doug Warren, American soccer player
- 1984Vonzell Solomon, American singer and actress
- 1987Rebecca Soni, American swimmer
View the complete list of March 18 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1241First Mongol invasion of Poland: Mongols overwhelm Polish armies in Kraków in the Battle of Chmielnik and plunder the city.
- 1314Jacques de Molay, the 23rd and the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, is burned at the stake.
- 1438Albert II of Habsburg becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1766American Revolution: The British Parliament repeals the Stamp Act.
- 1848March Revolution: In Berlin there is a struggle between citizens and military, costing about 300 lives.
- 1938Mexico nationalizes all foreign-owned oil properties within its borders.
- 1953An earthquake hits western Turkey, killing 265 people.
- 1967The supertanker SS Torrey Canyon runs aground off the Cornish coast.
- 1969The United States begins secretly bombing the Sihanouk Trail in Cambodia, used by communist forces to infiltrate South Vietnam.
- 1970The U.S. postal strike of 1970 begins, one of the largest wildcat strikes in U.S. history.
View the complete list of March 18 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicole Richie, Kenichi Mikawa, Samantha Mumba, David Barbe, Holly Willoughby, Emily Kapnek, Lightnin' Hopkins, Harvey Keitel, Crispian St. Peters, Jordana Spiro.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 18, 1972.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th March 1972 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 20, 1943. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 7, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heart of Gold by Neil Young as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 18th March 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 18, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 78th day of 1972
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 90 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,076 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,692 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 578
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 25, 2003
- Age in dog years: 227 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 20, 1943 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 7, 1971 (-159)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Heart of Gold by Neil Young (March 18, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1925 – Barbara Bates, American actress and singer (d. 1969); September 30, 1946 – Fran Brill, American actress, singer, and puppeteer; August 31, 1937 – Warren Berlinger, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,796