Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 78th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,686 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 565 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Milkshake - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Milkshake will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Milkshake will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Shashi Kapoor
- 1941Wilson Pickett
- 1945Joy Fielding
- 1947Heather Ryan
- 1967Miki Berenyi
- 1974Evan Lowenstein
- 1974Jaron Lowenstein
- 1975Lucid Fall
- 1978Juris Fernandez
- 1997Ciara Bravo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1858Rudolf Diesel, German engineer, invented the Diesel engine (d. 1913)
- 1915Richard Condon, American author and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1947Patrick Barlow, English actor and playwright
- 1958Aleksandr Kharlov, Uzbekistani hurdler
- 1964Alex Caffi, Italian race car driver
- 1966Peter Jones, English businessman
- 1975Kimmo Timonen, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1979Shola Ama, English singer
- 1980Natalia Poklonskaya, Ukrainian-Crimean lawyer and politician
- 1987Cesare Rickler, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1229Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, declares himself King of Jerusalem in the Sixth Crusade.
- 1644The Third Anglo-Powhatan War begins in the Colony of Virginia.
- 1741New York governor George Clarke’s complex at Fort George is burned in an arson attack, starting the New York Conspiracy of 1741.
- 1850American Express is founded by Henry Wells and William Fargo.
- 1892Former Governor General Lord Stanley pledges to donate a silver challenge cup, later named after him, as an award for the best hockey team in Canada the Stanley Cup.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Spanish Republican forces defeat the Italians at the Battle of Guadalajara.
- 1942The War Relocation Authority is established in the United States to take Japanese Americans into custody.
- 1970The U.S. postal strike of 1970 begins, one of the largest wildcat strikes in U.S. history.
- 1990Germans in the German Democratic Republic vote in the first democratic elections in the former communist dictatorship.
- 1997The tail of a Russian Antonov An-24 charter plane breaks off while en route to Turkey causing the plane to crash and killing all 50 people on board and leading to the grounding of all An-24s.
View the complete list of historical events for March 18.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Koichi Iwaki, Alfredo Landa, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Pat Morita, Ms. Dynamite, Al Lewis, Serge Thériault, Smriti Irani, Rue McClanahan, LeVar Burton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 18, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heart of Gold by Neil Young as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1904 – Pyotr Sobolevsky, Russian actor (d. 1977); June 2, 1987 – Sonakshi Sinha, Indian actress; April 8, 1941 – Darlene Gillespie, Canadian-American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,275