Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 77th day of the year 2002. It was the 11th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,479 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,160 days or 5.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 24, 2033.
If a dog named Victoria - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Victoria will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Victoria will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Robert Donat
- 1943Toula Grivas
- 1947Heather Ryan
- 1951Paul Barber
- 1955Ana Obregón
- 1966Jerry Cantrell
- 1978Juris Fernandez
- 1982Rei Yoshii
- 1989Paul Marc Rousseau
- 1997Ciara Bravo
View the complete list of March 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1904Margaret Tucker, Australian author and activist (d. 1996)
- 1923Andy Granatelli, American businessman (d. 2013)
- 1945Joy Fielding, Canadian actress and author
- 1953Takashi Yoshimatsu, Japanese composer
- 1962Thomas Ian Griffith, American actor and martial artist
- 1964Alex Caffi, Italian race car driver
- 1971Kitty Ussher, English economist and politician
- 1971Mike Bell, American wrestler (d. 2008)
- 1983Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro, French tennis player
- 1997Ciara Bravo, American actress
View the complete list of March 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dale’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 37The Roman Senate annuls Tiberius’s will and proclaims Caligula emperor.
- 1314Jacques de Molay, the 23rd and the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, is burned at the stake.
- 1921The second Peace of Riga is signed between Poland and the Soviet Union.
- 1922In India, Mohandas Gandhi is sentenced to six years in prison for civil disobedience, of which he serves only two.
- 1937The New London School explosion in New London, Texas, kills 300 people, mostly children.
- 1940World War II: Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini meet at the Brenner Pass in the Alps and agree to form an alliance against France and the United Kingdom.
- 1962The Évian Accords end the Algerian War of Independence, which had begun in 1954.
- 1980At Plesetsk Cosmodrome in Russia, 50 people are killed by an explosion of a Vostok-2M rocket on its launch pad during a fueling operation.
- 1992In a national referendum white South Africans vote overwhelmingly in favour of ending the racist policy of Apartheid.
- 2015The Bardo National Museum in Tunisia is attacked by gunmen. 23 people, almost all tourists, are killed, and at least 50 other people are wounded.
View the complete list of March 18 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryutaro Morimoto, David Koepp, Jennie Lee, Thalía, Willie D, Jackée Harry, Mary Lou Lord, Mark Curry, Jerry Reed, Jason Sellers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 18, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th March 2002 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 18th March 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 18, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 77th day of 2002
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 11th Monday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 96 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,479 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,160 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 220
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 24, 2033
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule (March 23, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.III.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1974 – Tim Kasher, American singer-songwriter (Cursive, The Good Life, Slowdown Virginia, and Commander Venus); October 8, 1970 – Sisaundra Lewis, American singer-songwriter and producer; September 1, 1929 – Kostas Paskalis, Greek actor and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,958