Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1901 was a Tuesday and it was the 78th day of the year 1901. It was the 12th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 120 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,602 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,534 days or 39.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,476 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 1932.
If a dog named Casey - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 496 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Casey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Casey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Louis Hayward
- 1920Paul Hagen
- 1937Maurice Roëves
- 1946Ruth Pointer
- 1949Valery Leontiev
- 1953Ricky Wilson
- 1955Bruce Willis
- 1959Terry Hall
- 1963Mary Scheer
- 1969Connor Trinneer
View the complete list of March 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1821Richard Francis Burton, English soldier, geographer, and diplomat (d. 1890)
- 1860William Jennings Bryan, American lawyer and politician, 41st United States Secretary of State (d. 1925)
- 1898Karl Theodor Bleek, German politician, Mayor of Marburg (d. 1969)
- 1920Paul Hagen, Danish actor and singer (d. 2003)
- 1945John Holder, English cricketer and umpire
- 1953Peter Hendy, English businessman
- 1959Terry Hall, English singer-songwriter (The Specials, Fun Boy Three, The Colourfield, and Vegas)
- 1981Kolo Touré, Ivorian footballer
- 1985Michael Timlin, English-Irish footballer
- 1998Sakura Miyawaki, Japanese idol and singer (HKT48 and AKB48)
View the complete list of March 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bernard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1687Explorer Robert Cavelier de La Salle, searching for the mouth of the Mississippi River, is murdered by his own men.
- 1853The Taiping reform movement occupies and makes Nanjing its capital until 1864.
- 1931Gambling is legalized in Nevada.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Japan, a dive bomber hits the aircraft carrier USS Franklin, killing 724 of her crew. Badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under her own power.
- 1965The wreck of the SS Georgiana, valued at over $50,000,000 and said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is discovered by teenage diver and pioneer underwater archaeologist E. Lee Spence, exactly 102 years after its destruction.
- 1979The United States House of Representatives begins broadcasting its day-to-day business via the cable television network C-SPAN.
- 1989The Egyptian Flag is raised on Taba, Egypt announcing the end of the Israeli occupation after the Yom Kippur War in 1973 and the peace negotiations in 1979.
- 2002Zimbabwe is suspended from the Commonwealth on charges of human rights abuses and of electoral fraud, following a turbulent presidential election.
- 2004A Swedish DC-3 shot down by a Russian MiG-15 in 1952 over the Baltic Sea is finally recovered after years of work. The remains of the three crewmen are left in place, pending further investigations.
- 2013A series of bombings and shootings kills at least 98 people and injures 240 others across Iraq.
View the complete list of March 19 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Estelle Brody, Isha Sharvani, David Collings, Paul Morley, Keegan Joyce, Philip Rose, Gaye Adegbalola, Cyril Delevanti, Dan Gauthier, Robert Drew.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 19, 1901.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th March 1901 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 16, 1917. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 5, 1901. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 19, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 78th day of 1901
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 12th Tuesday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 228 days
- Age on next birthday: 120 years old
- Days since birth: 43,602 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,534 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,476
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 25, 1932
- Age in dog years: 496 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 16, 1917 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 5, 1901 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.III.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1970 – Karoline Krüger, Norwegian singer-songwriter and pianist; November 29, 1962 – Andrew McCarthy, American actor and director; November 2, 1972 – Samantha Womack, English actress, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907