Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1911 was a Sunday and it was the 78th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,786 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,313 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Anna Held
- 1917Peggy Ahern
- 1920Tige Andrews
- 1928Patrick McGoohan
- 1937Clarence "Frogman" Henry
- 1949Valery Leontiev
- 1954Rashid Nugmanov
- 1979Abby Brammell
- 1980Mikuni Shimokawa
- 1981Kim Rae-won
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1888Léon Scieur, Belgian cyclist (d. 1969)
- 1911Simone Renant, French actress (d. 2004)
- 1916Irving Wallace, American journalist, author, and screenwriter (d. 1990)
- 1928Patrick McGoohan, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1946Ruth Pointer, American singer-songwriter and producer (Pointer Sisters)
- 1959Terry Hall, English singer-songwriter (The Specials, Fun Boy Three, The Colourfield, and Vegas)
- 1965Fred Stoller, American actor and screenwriter
- 1966Andy Sinton, English footballer and manager
- 1968Tyrone Hill, American basketball player and coach
- 1991Aleksandr Kokorin, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812The Cádiz Cortes promulgates the Spanish Constitution of 1812.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Bentonville begins. By the end of the battle two days later, Confederate forces had retreated from Four Oaks, North Carolina.
- 1918The U.S. Congress establishes time zones and approves daylight saving time.
- 1920The United States Senate rejects the Treaty of Versailles for the second time (the first time was on November 19, 1919).
- 1954Willie Mosconi sets a world record by running 526 consecutive balls without a miss during a straight pool exhibition at East High Billiard Club in Springfield, Ohio. The record still stands today.
- 1958The Monarch Underwear Company fire leaves 24 dead and 15 injured.
- 1962The Algerian War of Independence against the French ends.
- 1965The wreck of the SS Georgiana, valued at over $50,000,000 and said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is discovered by teenage diver and pioneer underwater archaeologist E. Lee Spence, exactly 102 years after its destruction.
- 1987Televangelist Jim Bakker resigns as head of the PTL Club due to a brewing sex scandal; he hands over control to Jerry Falwell.
- 2008GRB 080319B: A cosmic burst that is the farthest object visible to the naked eye is briefly observed.
View the complete list of historical events for March 19.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carol Smillie, Camila Sodi, Amrish Puri, Noel Rosa, Chantal Claret, Marko Kon, Al Kooper, Hiroki Narimiya, Jacky Lafon, Jully Black.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 19, 1911.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 7, 1942 – Carmen Duncan, Australian actress; August 20, 1983 – Andrew Garfield, American-English actor; May 10, 1993 – Mirai Shida, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897