Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1911 was a Sunday and it was the 78th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,908 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,317 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Fred Clark
- 1924Mary Wimbush
- 1933Phyllis Newman
- 1951PJ Torokvei
- 1953Ricky Wilson
- 1955Simon Yam
- 1963Mary Scheer
- 1969Gary Jules
- 1977Jorma Taccone
- 1981Kim Rae-won
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1734Thomas McKean, American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of Pennsylvania (d. 1817)
- 1913Michel Brusseaux, French professional footballer (d. 1986)
- 1915Robert G. Cole, American colonel, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1944)
- 1920Kjell Aukrust, Norwegian author, poet, and painter (d. 2002)
- 1921Martha Carson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2004)
- 1951PJ Torokvei, Canadian actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1952Warren Lees, New Zealand cricketer and coach
- 1954Rashid Nugmanov, Kazakh director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1955Pino Daniele, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015)
- 1980Mikuni Shimokawa, Japanese singer-songwriter (NapsaQ and Checkicco)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861The First Taranaki War ends in New Zealand.
- 1885Louis Riel declares a provisional government in Saskatchewan, beginning the North-West Rebellion.
- 1921Irish War of Independence: One of the biggest engagements of the war takes place at Crossbarry, County Cork. About 100 Irish Republican Army (IRA) volunteers escape an attempt by over 1,300 British forces to encircle them.
- 1932The Sydney Harbour Bridge is opened.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Japan, a dive bomber hits the aircraft carrier USS Franklin, killing 724 of her crew. Badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under her own power.
- 1946French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique and Réunion become overseas départements of France.
- 1954Willie Mosconi sets a world record by running 526 consecutive balls without a miss during a straight pool exhibition at East High Billiard Club in Springfield, Ohio. The record still stands today.
- 1966Texas Western becomes the first college basketball team to win the Final four with an all-black starting lineup.
- 1982Falklands War: Argentinian forces land on South Georgia Island, precipitating war with the United Kingdom.
- 20043-19 shooting incident: Taiwanese president Chen Shui-bian is shot just before the country’s presidential election on March 20.
View the complete list of historical events for March 19.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sakis Rouvas, Haley Bennett, Michelle Borth, Gunnar Nelson, Sofia Milos, Jim Bakkum, Ninet Tayeb, May7ven, Jill Clayburgh, Wendy Craig.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 19, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1993 – Alyssa Reid, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 30, 1959 – Vincent D'Onofrio, American actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter; June 27, 1976 – Leigh Nash, American singer-songwriter (Sixpence None the Richer).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 957