Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1930 was a Wednesday and it was the 78th day of the year 1930. It was the 12th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,811 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,937 days or 29.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 1961.
If a dog named Silia - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Silia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Silia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Simone Renant
- 1923Pamela Britton
- 1924Mary Wimbush
- 1951PJ Torokvei
- 1955Pino Daniele
- 1969Tom McRae
- 1973Simmone Jade Mackinnon
- 1974Vida Guerra
- 1982Matt Littler
- 1984Tanushree Dutta
View the complete list of March 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1434Ashikaga Yoshikatsu, Japanese shogun (d. 1443)
- 1641Abd al-Ghani al-Nabulsi, Syrian author and scholar (d. 1731)
- 1924Mary Wimbush, English actress (d. 2005)
- 1937Clarence “Frogman” Henry, American singer and pianist
- 1937Egon Krenz, German politician
- 1952Harvey Weinstein, American director and producer, co-founded Miramax Films and The Weinstein Company
- 1955John Burnside, Scottish poet and academic
- 1960Eliane Elias, Brazilian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1970Harald Johnsen, Norwegian bassist (d. 2011)
- 1997Rūta Meilutytė, Lithuanian swimmer
View the complete list of March 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mattie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1687Explorer Robert Cavelier de La Salle, searching for the mouth of the Mississippi River, is murdered by his own men.
- 1861The First Taranaki War ends in New Zealand.
- 1895Auguste and Louis Lumière record their first footage using their newly patented cinematograph.
- 1931Gambling is legalized in Nevada.
- 1932The Sydney Harbour Bridge is opened.
- 1943Frank Nitti, the Chicago Outfit Boss after Al Capone, commits suicide at the Chicago Central Railyard.
- 1962Highly influential artist, Bob Dylan releases his first album, Bob Dylan, on Columbia Records label.
- 1969The 385 m tall TV-mast at Emley Moor transmitting station, United Kingdom, collapses due to ice build-up.
- 1979The United States House of Representatives begins broadcasting its day-to-day business via the cable television network C-SPAN.
- 2004Konginkangas bus disaster: A semi-trailer truck and a bus crash head-on in Äänekoski, Finland. A total of 24 people are killed and 13 injured.
View the complete list of March 19 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shaina Magdayao, Conor Maynard, Chris Marquette, Thomas Curtis, J. R. Richards, Lanisha Cole, Kostas Sommer, Gerard McCarthy, Andrew Adamson, Paolo Nutini.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 19, 1930.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th March 1930 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 19, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 78th day of 1930
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 12th Wednesday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 62 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,811 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,937 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,111
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 25, 1961
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.III.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1969 – Nicky Wire, Welsh singer-songwriter and bass player (Manic Street Preachers); May 7, 1974 – Breckin Meyer, American actor and screenwriter; September 18, 1978 – Pilar López de Ayala, Spanish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,824