Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1930 was a Wednesday and it was the 78th day of the year 1930. It was the 12th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,886 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,962 days or 30.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,113 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 1961.
If a dog named Maclaren - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maclaren will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Maclaren will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Paul Hagen
- 1932Gail Kobe
- 1937Maurice Roëves
- 1952Wolfgang Ambros
- 1969Connor Trinneer
- 1975Lucie Laurier
- 1989Ben Briley
- 1989Craig Lamar Traylor
- 1989Yutaka Kobayashi
- 1991Garrett Clayton
View the complete list of March 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1748Elias Hicks, American farmer, minister, and theologian (d. 1830)
- 1778Edward Pakenham, Irish general and politician (d. 1815)
- 1905Joe Rollino, American weightlifter and boxer (d. 2010)
- 1912Hugh Watt, Australian-New Zealand engineer and politician, Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1980)
- 1916Irving Wallace, American journalist, author, and screenwriter (d. 1990)
- 1920Laurent Noël, Canadian bishop
- 1944Said Musa, Belizean lawyer and politician, 5th Prime Minister of Belize
- 1952Warren Lees, New Zealand cricketer and coach
- 1973Simmone Jade Mackinnon, Australian actress
- 1982Matt Littler, English actor and director
View the complete list of March 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cora’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1687Explorer Robert Cavelier de La Salle, searching for the mouth of the Mississippi River, is murdered by his own men.
- 1921Irish War of Independence: One of the biggest engagements of the war takes place at Crossbarry, County Cork. About 100 Irish Republican Army (IRA) volunteers escape an attempt by over 1,300 British forces to encircle them.
- 1931Gambling is legalized in Nevada.
- 1932The Sydney Harbour Bridge is opened.
- 1945World War II: Adolf Hitler issues his “Nero Decree” ordering all industries, military installations, shops, transportation facilities and communications facilities in Germany to be destroyed.
- 1965The wreck of the SS Georgiana, valued at over $50,000,000 and said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is discovered by teenage diver and pioneer underwater archaeologist E. Lee Spence, exactly 102 years after its destruction.
- 1982Falklands War: Argentinian forces land on South Georgia Island, precipitating war with the United Kingdom.
- 2004A Swedish DC-3 shot down by a Russian MiG-15 in 1952 over the Baltic Sea is finally recovered after years of work. The remains of the three crewmen are left in place, pending further investigations.
- 2004Konginkangas bus disaster: A semi-trailer truck and a bus crash head-on in Äänekoski, Finland. A total of 24 people are killed and 13 injured.
- 2008GRB 080319B: A cosmic burst that is the farthest object visible to the naked eye is briefly observed.
View the complete list of March 19 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Isaak, Alfred Gough, Kevin Gilbert (musician), Stuart Baird, Minayo Watanabe, Robert Greenwald, Kelly Curtis, Hans-Joachim Roedelius, Fito Páez, Cameron Ocasio.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 19, 1930.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th March 1930 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 19, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 78th day of 1930
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 12th Wednesday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,886 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,962 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,113
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 25, 1961
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.III.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1985 – Kenichi Matsuyama, Japanese actor; September 22, 1976 – Wowie de Guzman, Filipino actor and dancer; February 19, 1911 – Merle Oberon, Indian-American actress (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,974