Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1949 was a Saturday and it was the 78th day of the year 1949. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,877 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,626 days or 23.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 876 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 1980.
If a dog named Brisbane - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brisbane will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brisbane will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Tige Andrews
- 1923Pamela Britton
- 1937Maurice Roëves
- 1946Jack Schaeffer
- 1946Ruth Pointer
- 1955Bruce Willis
- 1955Pino Daniele
- 1964Jake Weber
- 1969Gary Jules
- 1987Lee Jooyeon
View the complete list of March 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1684Jean Astruc, French physician and scholar (d. 1766)
- 1953Peter Hendy, English businessman
- 1959Terry Hall, English singer-songwriter (The Specials, Fun Boy Three, The Colourfield, and Vegas)
- 1963Brazo de Plata, Mexican wrestler
- 1964Mesut Bakkal, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1975Mason Jennings, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1976Rachel Blanchard, Canadian actress
- 1979Christos Patsatzoglou, Greek footballer
- 1981Kolo Touré, Ivorian footballer
- 1984Tanushree Dutta, Indian model and actress, Femina Miss India 2004
View the complete list of March 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dean’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1563The Edict of Amboise is signed, ending the first phase of the French Wars of Religion and granting certain freedoms to the Huguenots.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Bentonville begins. By the end of the battle two days later, Confederate forces had retreated from Four Oaks, North Carolina.
- 1932The Sydney Harbour Bridge is opened.
- 1941World War II: The 99th Pursuit Squadron also known as the Tuskegee Airmen, the first all-black unit of the US Army Air Corps, is activated.
- 1944World War II: Nazi forces occupy Hungary.
- 1945World War II: Adolf Hitler issues his “Nero Decree” ordering all industries, military installations, shops, transportation facilities and communications facilities in Germany to be destroyed.
- 1946French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique and Réunion become overseas départements of France.
- 1958The Monarch Underwear Company fire leaves 24 dead and 15 injured.
- 1962Highly influential artist, Bob Dylan releases his first album, Bob Dylan, on Columbia Records label.
- 1966Texas Western becomes the first college basketball team to win the Final four with an all-black starting lineup.
View the complete list of March 19 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Margaret Rutherford, Ronald Pickup, Claire Cooper, Lynn Ferguson, G. Wood, Sol Saks, Beverly Garland, Charlie Simpson, Kym Gyngell, Vidya Balan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 19, 1949.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th March 1949 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 4, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1930. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 19, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 78th day of 1949
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 56 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,877 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,626 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 876
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 25, 1980
- Age in dog years: 300 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 4, 1956 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1930 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.III.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1975 – Enrique Iglesias, Spanish-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; May 29, 1955 – David Kirschner, American animator, producer, and author; June 16, 1965 – Eirik Stubø, Norwegian stage producer and theatre director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,849