Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 78th day of the year 1985. It was the 12th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,689 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,230 days or 11.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 430 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 2016.
If a dog named Jamison - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jamison will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jamison will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Phyllis Newman
- 1935Nancy Malone
- 1951PJ Torokvei
- 1960Eliane Elias
- 1964Jake Weber
- 1975Mason Jennings
- 1979Abby Brammell
- 1981Kim Rae-won
- 1984Tanushree Dutta
- 1991Garrett Clayton
View the complete list of March 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1882Gaston Lachaise, French-American sculptor (d. 1935)
- 1891Earl Warren, American lieutenant, jurist, and politician, 14th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1974)
- 1900Frédéric Joliot-Curie, French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1958)
- 1901Jo Mielziner, French-American set designer (d. 1976)
- 1911Simone Renant, French actress (d. 2004)
- 1953Peter Hendy, English businessman
- 1965Fred Stoller, American actor and screenwriter
- 1975Mason Jennings, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1985Michael Timlin, English-Irish footballer
- 1997Rūta Meilutytė, Lithuanian swimmer
View the complete list of March 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Andrea’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1279A Mongolian victory at the Battle of Yamen ends the Song dynasty in China.
- 1861The First Taranaki War ends in New Zealand.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Bentonville begins. By the end of the battle two days later, Confederate forces had retreated from Four Oaks, North Carolina.
- 1895Auguste and Louis Lumière record their first footage using their newly patented cinematograph.
- 1921Irish War of Independence: One of the biggest engagements of the war takes place at Crossbarry, County Cork. About 100 Irish Republican Army (IRA) volunteers escape an attempt by over 1,300 British forces to encircle them.
- 1946French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique and Réunion become overseas départements of France.
- 1965The wreck of the SS Georgiana, valued at over $50,000,000 and said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is discovered by teenage diver and pioneer underwater archaeologist E. Lee Spence, exactly 102 years after its destruction.
- 1989The Egyptian Flag is raised on Taba, Egypt announcing the end of the Israeli occupation after the Yom Kippur War in 1973 and the peace negotiations in 1979.
- 2011Libyan Civil War: After the failure of Muammar Gaddafi’s forces to take Benghazi, French Air Force launches Opération Harmattan, beginning foreign military intervention in Libya.
- 2013A series of bombings and shootings kills at least 98 people and injures 240 others across Iraq.
View the complete list of March 19 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Syl Johnson, Anna Vissi, Devendra Banhart, Al Jolson, Iron & Wine, Janet Pilgrim, Allan Ekelund, Sandra Denton, Paul Muni, Sara Bareilles.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 19, 1985.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th March 1985 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 13, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 18, 1968. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 19th March 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 19, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 78th day of 1985
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 12th Tuesday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 95 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,689 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,230 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 430
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 25, 2016
- Age in dog years: 198 dog years old using a Great Pyrenees breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: August 13, 1987 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 18, 1968 (-120)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon (March 23, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.III.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1972 – Liam Gallagher, English singer-songwriter (Oasis, Beady Eye, and The Rain); December 5, 1917 – Wenche Foss, Norwegian actress (d. 2011); October 18, 1974 – Noboru Kaneko, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,128