Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 2, 1928 was a Friday and it was the 62nd day of the year 1928. It was the 9th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,262 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,087 days or 30.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,127 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 9, 1959.
If a dog named Miny - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Miny will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Miny will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Orrin Keepnews
- 1939BarBara Luna
- 1942Lou Reed
- 1947Nelson Ned
- 1952Laraine Newman
- 1959Larry Stewart
- 1972Rene Bitorajac
- 1980Karl Dominik
- 1981Bryce Dallas Howard
View the complete list of March 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 2.
- 1920Heinz-Ludwig Schmidt, German footballer and manager (d. 2008)
- 1922Eddie “Lockjaw” Davis, American saxophonist (d. 1986)
- 1930Emma Penella, Spanish actress (d. 2007)
- 1953Russ Feingold, American lawyer and politician
- 1963Tuff Hedeman, American bull rider
- 1969Mark Selbee, American kick-boxer (d. 2014)
- 1971Method Man, American rapper, record producer and actor (Wu-Tang Clan)
- 1973Dejan Bodiroga, Serbian basketball player
- 1974Hayley Lewis, Australian swimmer and television host
- 1978Giannis Skopelitis, Greek footballer
View the complete list of March 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1458George of Poděbrady is chosen as the king of Bohemia.
- 1815Signing of the Kandyan Convention treaty by British invaders and the leaders of the Kingdom of Kandy.
- 1855Alexander II becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1877U.S. presidential election, 1876: Just two days before inauguration, the U.S. Congress declares Rutherford B. Hayes the winner of the election even though Samuel J. Tilden had won the popular vote on November 7, 1876.
- 1882Queen Victoria narrowly escapes an assassination attempt by Roderick McLean in Windsor.
- 1937The Steel Workers Organizing Committee signs a collective bargaining agreement with U.S. Steel, leading to unionization of the United States steel industry.
- 1956Morocco gains its independence from France.
- 1962In Burma, the army led by General Ne Win seizes power in a coup d'état.
- 1969In Toulouse, France, the first test flight of the Anglo-French Concorde is conducted.
- 2012A tornado outbreak occurred over a large section of the Southern United States and into the Ohio Valley region, resulting in 40 tornado-related fatalities.
View the complete list of March 2 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 2, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cappadonna, Suzi Perry, Kirk Pengilly, Sam Sallon, Jimmie Rodgers, Félix Leclerc, Shari Ulrich, Ren Osugi, Abz Love, Paul Geremia.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 2 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 2, 1928.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd March 1928 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 27, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 13, 1944. Your incompatibility score is -99. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 2, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 62nd day of 1928
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 9th Friday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,262 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,087 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,127
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 9, 1959
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 27, 1914 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 13, 1944 (-99)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1955 – François Cluzet, French actor; September 6, 1958 – Jeff Foxworthy, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; October 5, 1978 – Morgan Webb, Canadian-American television host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,811