Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 80th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,286 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Misa - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Misa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Misa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Carl Reiner
- 1928Fred Rogers
- 1956Ian Moss
- 1968Liza Snyder
- 1973Jane March
- 1976Chester Bennington
- 1988Jakub Gierszał
- 1989Catherine McNeil
- 1989Masahiro Inoue
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1903Edgar Buchanan, American actor and singer (d. 1979)
- 1918Marian McPartland, English-American pianist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1933George Altman, American baseball player
- 1933Ian Walsh, Australian rugby player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1974Paula Garcés, American-Colombian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Silvia Abascal, Spanish actress
- 1982José Moreira, Portuguese footballer
- 1984Christy Carlson Romano, American actress and singer
- 1985Morgan Amalfitano, French footballer
- 1986Julián Magallanes, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1206Michael IV Autoreianos is appointed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1888The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- 1948With a Musicians Union ban lifted, the first telecasts of classical music in the United States, under Eugene Ormandy and Arturo Toscanini, are given on CBS and NBC.
- 1952The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.
- 1964The precursor of the European Space Agency, ESRO (European Space Research Organisation) is established per an agreement signed on June 14, 1962.
- 1974An unsuccessful attempt is made by a lone perpetrator to kidnap Her Royal Highness Princess Anne and her husband Captain Mark Phillips in The Mall, outside Buckingham Palace, London.
- 1980The Radio Caroline ship, Mi Amigo founders in a gale off the English coast.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: Having defeated the Nadew Command, the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front enters the town of Afabet, victoriously concluding the Battle of Afabet.
- 1993The Troubles: A Provisional IRA bomb kills two children in Warrington, England. It leads to mass protests in both Britain and Ireland.
- 2015A Solar eclipse, equinox, and a Supermoon all occur on the same day.
View the complete list of historical events for March 20.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jane Child, Charlie Stewart, Carla Bruni, Tom T. Hall, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Normand D'Amour, Ed O'Ross, Brianna Lea Pruett, Farhan Akhtar, Tomiko Ishii.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 20, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1945 – Suzanna Leigh, English actress; August 19, 1953 – Lynwood Slim, American singer and harmonica player (d. 2014); May 27, 1956 – Rosemary Squire, English producer and manager, co-founded Ambassador Theatre Group.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155