Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 80th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,345 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,264 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Lenny - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lenny will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lenny will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Jehanne d'Alcy
- 1890Beniamino Gigli
- 1915Sister Rosetta Tharpe
- 1936Vaughn Meader
- 1944Camille Cosby
- 1948Marva Wright
- 1980Ock Joo-hyun
- 1988Jakub Gierszał
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1904B. F. Skinner, American psychologist and author (d. 1990)
- 1916Pierre Messmer, French lieutenant and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 2007)
- 1925John Ehrlichman, American lawyer, 12th White House Counsel (d. 1999)
- 1931Hal Linden, American actor, singer, and director
- 1933Lateef Adegbite, Nigerian lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1939Walter Jakob Gehring, Swiss biologist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1943Gerard Malanga, American poet and photographer
- 1951Madan Lal, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1980Aliénor Tricerri, Swiss tennis player
- 1985Yoan Merlo, French gamer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 673Emperor Tenmu of Japan assumes the Chrysanthemum Throne at the Palace of Kiyomihara in Asuka.
- 1206Michael IV Autoreianos is appointed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1854The Republican Party of the United States is organized in Ripon, Wisconsin.
- 1913Sung Chiao-jen, a founder of the Chinese Nationalist Party, is wounded in an assassination attempt and dies 2 days later.
- 1933Giuseppe Zangara is executed in Florida’s electric chair for fatally shooting Anton Cermak in an assassination attempt against President-Elect Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1951Fujiyoshida, a city located in Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan, in the center of the Japanese main island of Honshū is founded.
- 1974An unsuccessful attempt is made by a lone perpetrator to kidnap Her Royal Highness Princess Anne and her husband Captain Mark Phillips in The Mall, outside Buckingham Palace, London.
- 1980The Radio Caroline ship, Mi Amigo founders in a gale off the English coast.
- 1985Libby Riddles becomes the first woman to win the 1,135-mile Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
- 2015A Solar eclipse, equinox, and a Supermoon all occur on the same day.
View the complete list of historical events for March 20.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Hart, Harold Lockwood, Dean Erickson, George Hickenlooper, Meagan Tandy, Alexandra Vandernoot, Chelsea Handler, Frankie Cocozza, Mai Kuraki, Susannah McCorkle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 20, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1974 – Kim Min-kyo, South Korean actor and director; December 26, 1935 – Abdul "Duke" Fakir, American singer (Four Tops); May 5, 1977 – Choi Kang-hee, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,147