Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 80th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,230 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Perrita - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Perrita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Perrita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Lauritz Melchior
- 1915Sister Rosetta Tharpe
- 1931Hal Linden
- 1935Ted Bessell
- 1943Paul Junger Witt
- 1957Spike Lee
- 1964Natacha Atlas
- 1979Bianca Lawson
- 1979Freema Agyeman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1735Torbern Bergman, Swedish chemist and mineralogist (d. 1784)
- 1852Frank MacKey, American polo player (d. 1927)
- 1879Maud Menten, Canadian physician and biochemist (d. 1960)
- 1956Catherine Ashton, English politician, Vice-President of the European Commission
- 1967Illimar Truverk, Estonian architect
- 1979Fiona Wade, English actress
- 1984iJustine, American blogger and actress
- 1986Jam Sebastian, Filipino video blogger (d. 2015)
- 1987Daniel Maa Boumsong, Cameroonian footballer
- 1987Jonas Rivanno Wattimena, Indonesian actor, model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 673Emperor Tenmu of Japan assumes the Chrysanthemum Throne at the Palace of Kiyomihara in Asuka.
- 1206Michael IV Autoreianos is appointed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1852Harriet Beecher Stowe’s Uncle Tom’s Cabin is published.
- 1888The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- 1913Sung Chiao-jen, a founder of the Chinese Nationalist Party, is wounded in an assassination attempt and dies 2 days later.
- 1964The precursor of the European Space Agency, ESRO (European Space Research Organisation) is established per an agreement signed on June 14, 1962.
- 1985Canadian paraplegic athlete and humanitarian Rick Hansen begins his circumnavigation of the globe in a wheelchair in the name of spinal cord injury medical research.
- 1990Ferdinand Marcos’s widow, Imelda Marcos, goes on trial for bribery, embezzlement, and racketeering.
- 1995A sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway kills 13 and wounds 1,300 people.
- 2000Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, a former Black Panther once known as H. Rap Brown, is captured after murdering Georgia sheriff’s deputy Ricky Kinchen and critically wounding Deputy Aldranon English.
View the complete list of historical events for March 20.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ayahi Takagaki, John Gale, Paul O'Grady, Benjamin Goldwasser, Toby Gad, Josh Kelley, Maggy, Hikaru Midorikawa, Rocco Nacino, Jeff DaRosa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 20, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1921 – Leo Penn, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1998); October 10, 1970 – Corinna May, German singer; March 24, 1901 – Ub Iwerks, American animator, director, and producer, co-created Mickey Mouse (d. 1971).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,140