March 20, 1948 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Mar 20, 1948?
March 20, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 80th day of the year 1948. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day was March 20 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,406 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,135 days or 25.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 928 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 27, 1979.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Ashleigh - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ashleigh will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ashleigh will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Michael Redgrave
- 1928Fred Rogers
- 1936Vaughn Meader
- 1948Marva Wright
- 1957Chris Wedge
- 1970Edoardo Ballerini
- 1971Ingrid Kavelaars
- 1973Jung Woo-sung
- 1986Vanessa Morley
- 1987Jonas Rivanno Wattimena
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous March 20 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 43 BCOvid, Roman poet (d. 17)
- 1811George Caleb Bingham, American painter and politician, State Treasurer of Missouri (d. 1879)
- 1898Eduard Wiiralt, Estonian artist (d. 1954)
- 1913Nikolai Stepulov, Russian-Estonian boxer (d. 1968)
- 1950William Hurt, American actor
- 1974Paula Garcés, American-Colombian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Bianca Lawson, American actress
- 1984Markus Niemelä, Finnish race car driver
- 1987Jô, Brazilian footballer
- 1990Svitlana Shmidt, Ukrainian runner
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hannah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Mar 20th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602The Dutch East India Company is established.
- 1848Revolutions of 1848 in the German states: King Ludwig I of Bavaria abdicates.
- 1883The Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property is signed.
- 1933Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler ordered the creation of Dachau concentration camp as Chief of Police of Munich and appointed Theodor Eicke as the camp commandant.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur, at Terowie, South Australia, makes his famous speech regarding the fall of the Philippines, in which he says: “I came out of Bataan and I shall return”.
- 1951Fujiyoshida, a city located in Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan, in the center of the Japanese main island of Honshū is founded.
- 1956Tunisia gains independence from France.
- 1964The precursor of the European Space Agency, ESRO (European Space Research Organisation) is established per an agreement signed on June 14, 1962.
- 1980The Radio Caroline ship, Mi Amigo founders in a gale off the English coast.
- 1995A sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway kills 13 and wounds 1,300 people.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday March 20, 1948 mean?
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Thorp, Justin Whalin, Michel Elefteriades, Bob Clampett, Louis Marriott, Françoise Hardy, Susan Hayward, Karen Mayo-Chandler, Tina Cousins, Noah Gundersen.
What is the birthday horoscope for Mar 20, 1948?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1948.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
What is the birthstone for March 20?
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1948 is Jonquil for affection.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for Mar 20, 1948?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1970. Your score is -197. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Mar 20th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for March 20?
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
What is the popular baby name on 20 Mar 1948?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man March 20
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for March 20, 1948
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
March 20, 1948 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1948
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,406 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,135 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 928
- Next full moon: April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 1979
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Dogue de Bordeaux breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1931 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1970 (-197)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.III.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1957 – George Pelecanos, American author, screenwriter, and producer; October 31, 1967 – Vanilla Ice, American rapper, producer, and actor; August 5, 1997 – Adam Irigoyen, American actor, rapper, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,986