Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 80th day of the year 1948. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,651 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,884 days or 24.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 903 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 27, 1979.
If a dog named Princess Disney - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Princess Disney will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Princess Disney will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Ozzie Nelson
- 1915Sister Rosetta Tharpe
- 1931Hal Linden
- 1942Robin Luke
- 1944Camille Cosby
- 1946Douglas B. Green
- 1963Kathy Ireland
- 1966Alka Yagnik
- 1979Freema Agyeman
- 1986Dean Geyer
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1811Napoleon II, French emperor (d. 1832)
- 1898Eduard Wiiralt, Estonian artist (d. 1954)
- 1933Lateef Adegbite, Nigerian lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1949Richard Dowden, English journalist and educator
- 1951Jimmie Vaughan, American guitarist (The Fabulous Thunderbirds)
- 1963Gregg Binkley, American actor
- 1964Natacha Atlas, Belgian singer-songwriter (Transglobal Underground)
- 1969Mannie Fresh, American rapper and producer (Big Tymers)
- 1980Jamal Crawford, American basketball player
- 1986Vanessa Morley, Canadian actress
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IIIXHAMJN? Check your answers here: Word solver IIIXHAMJN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Maximinus Thrax is proclaimed emperor. He is the first foreigner to hold the Roman throne.
- 1815After escaping from Elba, Napoleon enters Paris with a regular army of 140,000 and a volunteer force of around 200,000, beginning his “Hundred Days” rule.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur, at Terowie, South Australia, makes his famous speech regarding the fall of the Philippines, in which he says: “I came out of Bataan and I shall return”.
- 1948With a Musicians Union ban lifted, the first telecasts of classical music in the United States, under Eugene Ormandy and Arturo Toscanini, are given on CBS and NBC.
- 1972The Troubles: The first Provisional IRA car bombing in Belfast kills seven people and injures 148 others in Northern Ireland.
- 1987The Food and Drug Administration approves the anti-AIDS drug, AZT.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: Having defeated the Nadew Command, the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front enters the town of Afabet, victoriously concluding the Battle of Afabet.
- 1990Ferdinand Marcos’s widow, Imelda Marcos, goes on trial for bribery, embezzlement, and racketeering.
- 2003Invasion of Iraq: In the early hours of the morning, the United States and three other countries (the UK, Australia and Poland) begin military operations in Iraq.
- 2012At least 52 people are killed and more than 250 injured in a wave of terror attacks across ten cities in Iraq.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wayne Wang, Al Jean, Giles Havergal, Sarah Jones, Chitrangada Singh, Paulo Vanzolini, Misono, Carolyn Jones, Teresa Pavlinek, Marcel Vanthilt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1948.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1948 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1970. Your score is -197. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1948
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 12 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,651 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,884 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 903
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 1979
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1931 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1970 (-197)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.III.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1970 – R. Madhavan, Indian actor, producer, and screenwriter; October 10, 1954 – Mohamed Mounir, Egyptian singer and actor; May 1, 1930 – Little Walter, American singer and harmonica player (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,036