Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 79th day of the year 1957. It was the 12th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,426 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,809 days or 21.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 793 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 26, 1988.
If a dog named Shank - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shank will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shank will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Ozzie Nelson
- 1942Robin Luke
- 1949Marcia Ball
- 1956Ian Moss
- 1957Spike Lee
- 1963Gregg Binkley
- 1972Chilly Gonzales
- 1984Christy Carlson Romano
- 1987Yuya Endo
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1735Torbern Bergman, Swedish chemist and mineralogist (d. 1784)
- 1736Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke, Thai king (d. 1809)
- 1856John Lavery, Irish painter (d. 1941)
- 1905Jean Galia, French rugby player and boxer (d. 1949)
- 1915Sister Rosetta Tharpe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1973)
- 1918Marian McPartland, English-American pianist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1951Madan Lal, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1958Holly Hunter, American actress and producer
- 1987Patrick Boyle, Scottish footballer
- 1989Masahiro Inoue, Japanese actor and martial artist
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Steve’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Maximinus Thrax is proclaimed emperor. He is the first foreigner to hold the Roman throne.
- 1600The Linköping Bloodbath takes place on Maundy Thursday in Linköping, Sweden.
- 1948With a Musicians Union ban lifted, the first telecasts of classical music in the United States, under Eugene Ormandy and Arturo Toscanini, are given on CBS and NBC.
- 1952The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.
- 1972The Troubles: The first Provisional IRA car bombing in Belfast kills seven people and injures 148 others in Northern Ireland.
- 1987The Food and Drug Administration approves the anti-AIDS drug, AZT.
- 1990Ferdinand Marcos’s widow, Imelda Marcos, goes on trial for bribery, embezzlement, and racketeering.
- 1993The Troubles: A Provisional IRA bomb kills two children in Warrington, England. It leads to mass protests in both Britain and Ireland.
- 2000Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, a former Black Panther once known as H. Rap Brown, is captured after murdering Georgia sheriff’s deputy Ricky Kinchen and critically wounding Deputy Aldranon English.
- 2012At least 52 people are killed and more than 250 injured in a wave of terror attacks across ten cities in Iraq.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ariel Camacho, Samantha Smith, Alisan Porter, George Montgomery, Kathryn Beaumont, Ellen Joyce Loo, Nancy Kyes, Dafina Zeqiri, Ed Wood, Darren Wharton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1957.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1957 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 4, 1958. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,891,349,717. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 102,068,660 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1957. The estimated number of babies born on 20th March 1957 is 279,640. That’s equivalent to 194 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,092 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 92,695 times in the year 1957. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1957. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 79th day of 1957
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 12th Wednesday of 1957
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 315 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,426 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,809 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 793
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 26, 1988
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1955 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 4, 1958 (-124)
- 1957 world population: 2,891,349,717
- Babies born in 1957: 102,068,660
- Babies born in 1957 every day: 279,640
- Babies born in 1957 every minute: 194
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,092 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 92,695 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.III.MCMLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1966 – Robert DeLeo, American bass player, songwriter, and producer; July 14, 1980 – Jed Madela, Filipino singer-songwriter and actor; November 11, 1989 – Reina Tanaka, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Elegies, High-King, and Morning Musume Otomegumi).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,024