Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 79th day of the year 1959. It was the 12th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,730 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,577 days or 20.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 770 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 26, 1990.
If a dog named Spartan - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 268 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spartan will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Spartan will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Jehanne d'Alcy
- 1906Ozzie Nelson
- 1914Wendell Corey
- 1928Fred Rogers
- 1933Renato Salvatori
- 1935Ted Bessell
- 1937Jerry Reed
- 1956Ian Moss
- 1963Gregg Binkley
- 1974Paula Garcés
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1882René Coty, French lawyer and politician, 17th President of France (d. 1962)
- 1921Dušan Pirjevec, Slovenian historian and philosopher (d. 1977)
- 1924Jozef Kroner, Slovak actor (d. 1998)
- 1943Gerard Malanga, American poet and photographer
- 1956Naoto Takenaka, Japanese actor, comedian, singer, and director
- 1968Paul Merson, English footballer and manager
- 1979Fiona Wade, English actress
- 1980Mikk Murdvee, Estonian-Finnish violinist and conductor
- 1987Pedro Ken, Brazilian footballer
- 1989Tamim Iqbal, Bangladeshi cricketer
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Serenity’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Maximinus Thrax is proclaimed emperor. He is the first foreigner to hold the Roman throne.
- 673Emperor Tenmu of Japan assumes the Chrysanthemum Throne at the Palace of Kiyomihara in Asuka.
- 1760The Great Boston Fire of 1760, destroys 349 buildings.
- 1815After escaping from Elba, Napoleon enters Paris with a regular army of 140,000 and a volunteer force of around 200,000, beginning his “Hundred Days” rule.
- 1852Harriet Beecher Stowe’s Uncle Tom’s Cabin is published.
- 1861An earthquake completely destroys Mendoza, Argentina.
- 1923The Arts Club of Chicago hosts the opening of Pablo Picasso’s first United States showing, entitled Original Drawings by Pablo Picasso, becoming an early proponent of modern art in the United States.
- 1951Fujiyoshida, a city located in Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan, in the center of the Japanese main island of Honshū is founded.
- 1974An unsuccessful attempt is made by a lone perpetrator to kidnap Her Royal Highness Princess Anne and her husband Captain Mark Phillips in The Mall, outside Buckingham Palace, London.
- 2014Four suspected Taliban members attack the luxurious Kabul Serena Hotel, killing at least nine people.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melvin Franklin, Leela James, Ichirō Nagai, Hunt Block, George O. Gore II, Jacqueline Obradors, Angela Wynter, Frankie Beverly, Paul Simon, Betty Thomas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1959.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1959 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1944. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +97. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1945. Your score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 20th March 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 79th day of 1959
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 12th Friday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 281 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,730 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,577 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 770
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 26, 1990
- Age in dog years: 268 dog years old using a Miniature Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1944 (+97)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1945 (-119)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Venus by Frankie Avalon (March 23, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.III.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1950 – Rick Baker, American actor and makeup artist; September 9, 1959 – Éric Serra, French composer and producer; May 27, 1990 – Nadine Beiler, Austrian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,145