Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 79th day of the year 1971. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,593 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,864 days or 16.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 596 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 26, 2002.
If a dog named Pecorino - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pecorino will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pecorino will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Wendell Corey
- 1917Vera Lynn
- 1931Hal Linden
- 1944Camille Cosby
- 1957Theresa Russell
- 1963David Thewlis
- 1966Alka Yagnik
- 1968Ultra Naté
- 1979Fiona Wade
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1736Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke, Thai king (d. 1809)
- 1879Maud Menten, Canadian physician and biochemist (d. 1960)
- 1906Ozzie Nelson, American actor, singer, and bandleader (d. 1975)
- 1933Renato Salvatori, Italian actor (d. 1988)
- 1938Sergei Novikov, Russian mathematician and academic
- 1956Anne Donahue, American lawyer and politician
- 1968Ultra Naté, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1969Jean Labonté, Canadian sledge hockey player
- 1987Pedro Ken, Brazilian footballer
- 1989Masahiro Inoue, Japanese actor and martial artist
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 673Emperor Tenmu of Japan assumes the Chrysanthemum Throne at the Palace of Kiyomihara in Asuka.
- 1600The Linköping Bloodbath takes place on Maundy Thursday in Linköping, Sweden.
- 1852Harriet Beecher Stowe’s Uncle Tom’s Cabin is published.
- 1854The Republican Party of the United States is organized in Ripon, Wisconsin.
- 1888The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- 1913Sung Chiao-jen, a founder of the Chinese Nationalist Party, is wounded in an assassination attempt and dies 2 days later.
- 1987The Food and Drug Administration approves the anti-AIDS drug, AZT.
- 1993The Troubles: A Provisional IRA bomb kills two children in Warrington, England. It leads to mass protests in both Britain and Ireland.
- 1999Legoland California, the first Legoland outside of Europe, opens in Carlsbad, California.
- 2014Four suspected Taliban members attack the luxurious Kabul Serena Hotel, killing at least nine people.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Wood, Melyssa Ford, Walter Cronkite, Joy Tanner, Raphael Blau, Teri Polo, Gary Cherone, Ejay Falcon, Kerry Ingram, Josh Logan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1971.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1971 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +197. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 23, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -196. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 20th March 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 79th day of 1971
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 305 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,593 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,864 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 596
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 26, 2002
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1976 (+197)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 23, 1989 (-196)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin (March 20, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1966 – Aasif Mandvi, Indian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 15, 1966 – Shirley Kwan, Hong Kong singer, dancer, and actress; June 12, 1985 – Dave Franco, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,036