Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1974 was a Wednesday and it was the 79th day of the year 1974. It was the 12th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,721 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,907 days or 16.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 600 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 26, 2005.
If a dog named Korek - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Korek will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Korek will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Beniamino Gigli
- 1906Ozzie Nelson
- 1908Michael Redgrave
- 1957Theresa Russell
- 1962Stephen Sommers
- 1963Kathy Ireland
- 1967Xavier Beauvois
- 1970Edoardo Ballerini
- 1989Catherine McNeil
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1886Grace Brown, American murder victim (d. 1906)
- 1903Edgar Buchanan, American actor and singer (d. 1979)
- 1904B. F. Skinner, American psychologist and author (d. 1990)
- 1929William Andrew MacKay, Canadian lawyer and judge (d. 2013)
- 1939Gerald Curran, American lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1954Patrick Abada, French pole vaulter
- 1957Vanessa Bell Calloway, American actress, dancer, and producer
- 1963Paul Annacone, American tennis player and coach
- 1970Michael Rapaport, American actor and director
- 1987Jonas Rivanno Wattimena, Indonesian actor, model and singer
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Belinda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1600The Linköping Bloodbath takes place on Maundy Thursday in Linköping, Sweden.
- 1616Sir Walter Raleigh is freed from the Tower of London after 13 years of imprisonment.
- 1815After escaping from Elba, Napoleon enters Paris with a regular army of 140,000 and a volunteer force of around 200,000, beginning his “Hundred Days” rule.
- 1852Harriet Beecher Stowe’s Uncle Tom’s Cabin is published.
- 1923The Arts Club of Chicago hosts the opening of Pablo Picasso’s first United States showing, entitled Original Drawings by Pablo Picasso, becoming an early proponent of modern art in the United States.
- 1933Giuseppe Zangara is executed in Florida’s electric chair for fatally shooting Anton Cermak in an assassination attempt against President-Elect Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1952The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.
- 2003Invasion of Iraq: In the early hours of the morning, the United States and three other countries (the UK, Australia and Poland) begin military operations in Iraq.
- 2014Four suspected Taliban members attack the luxurious Kabul Serena Hotel, killing at least nine people.
- 2015A Solar eclipse, equinox, and a Supermoon all occur on the same day.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Asami Tada, Nadine Chandrawinata, Stephen Herek, Joan Blackman, Chris Hunter, Alec Hurley, Franco Interlenghi, Lisa Ortiz, Natasha Henstridge, John DeLuca.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1974.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1974 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 6, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 31, 1968. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,016,608,813. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dark Lady by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,673,775 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1974. The estimated number of babies born on 20th March 1974 is 333,353. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,112 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,583 times in the year 1974. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1974. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 79th day of 1974
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 12th Wednesday of 1974
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 176 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,721 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,907 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 600
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 26, 2005
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 6, 1946 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 31, 1968 (-176)
- 1974 world population: 4,016,608,813
- Number one song: Dark Lady by Cher (March 23, 1974)
- Babies born in 1974: 121,673,775
- Babies born in 1974 every day: 333,353
- Babies born in 1974 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,112 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,583 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.III.MCMLXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1987 – Jessica Lee Rose, American-New Zealand actress; December 17, 1961 – Sara Dallin, English singer and bass player (Bananarama); September 12, 1965 – Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan, Turkish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,156