Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1923 was a Wednesday and it was the 80th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,399 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Philip Abbott
- 1930James Coco
- 1930Otis Spann
- 1942Françoise Dorléac
- 1963Shawn Lane
- 1978Rani Mukerji
- 1978Young Noble
- 1980Deryck Whibley
- 1985Jésica Cirio
- 1990Mandy Capristo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1763Jean Paul, German journalist and author (d. 1825)
- 1917Yigael Yadin, Israeli archeologist, general, and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of Israel (d. 1984)
- 1942Amina Claudine Myers, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1950Roger Hodgson, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Supertramp)
- 1960Ayrton Senna, Brazilian race car driver (d. 1994)
- 1973Vanessa Branch, English-American model and actress
- 1981Aysun Kayacı, Turkish model and actress
- 1982Jocie Kwok, Chinese-Singaporean singer
- 1983Jean Ondoa, Cameroonian footballer
- 1983Lucila Pascua, Spanish basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 537Siege of Rome: King Vitiges attempts to assault the northern and eastern city walls, but is repulsed at the Praenestine Gate, known as the Vivarium, by the defenders under the Byzantine generals Bessas and Peranius.
- 1152Annulment of the marriage of King Louis VII of France and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: Austrian forces repel French troops in the Battle of Arcis-sur-Aube.
- 1925The Butler Act prohibits the teaching of human evolution in Tennessee.
- 1933Construction of Dachau, the first Nazi concentration camp, is completed.
- 1935Shah of Iran Reza Shah Pahlavi formally asks the international community to call Persia by its native name, Iran, meaning “Land of the Aryans”.
- 1937Ponce massacre: Nineteen people in Ponce, Puerto Rico, are gunned down by a police squad acting under orders of US-appointed Governor, Blanton C. Winship.
- 1965Ranger program: NASA launches Ranger 9, the last in a series of unmanned lunar space probes.
- 1986Debi Thomas became the first African American to win the World Figure Skating Championships
- 1989Sports Illustrated reports allegations tying baseball player Pete Rose to baseball gambling.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jesse Colin Young, Zack Shada, Sasha Mitchell, Moon So-ri, Lilyan Tashman, O'Kelly Isley, Jr., Barry Gibb, Freddy Fender, Robin Spry, Motohiro Hata.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 21, 1923.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1917 – Googie Withers, Indian-Australian actress (d. 2011); April 30, 1973 – Kinna McInroe, American actress and screenwriter; May 21, 1957 – Judge Reinhold, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 883