Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1925 was a Saturday and it was the 80th day of the year 1925. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,337 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,446 days or 31.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 27, 1956.
If a dog named Owlsey - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Owlsey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Owlsey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Otis Spann
- 1951Koichi Iwaki
- 1958Gary Oldman
- 1960Robert Sweet
- 1961Kassie DePaiva
- 1962Kathy Greenwood
- 1973Jerry Supiran
- 1976Rachael MacFarlane
- 1989Takeru Satoh
- 1995Diggy Simmons
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1811Nathaniel Woodard, English priest and educator (d. 1891)
- 1867Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr., American director and producer (d. 1932)
- 1904Nikos Skalkottas, Greek violinist and composer (d. 1949)
- 1921Antony Hopkins, English pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 2014)
- 1951Russell Thompkins, Jr., American singer (The Stylistics)
- 1958Brad Hall, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1973Jerry Supiran, American actor
- 1983Lucila Pascua, Spanish basketball player
- 1988Kateřina Čechová, Czech sprinter
- 1993Jesse Joronen, Finnish footballer
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 537Siege of Rome: King Vitiges attempts to assault the northern and eastern city walls, but is repulsed at the Praenestine Gate, known as the Vivarium, by the defenders under the Byzantine generals Bessas and Peranius.
- 1801The Battle of Alexandria is fought between British and French forces near the ruins of Nicopolis in Egypt.
- 1871Otto von Bismarck is appointed Chancellor of the German Empire.
- 1918World War I: The first phase of the German Spring Offensive, Operation Michael, begins.
- 1925The Butler Act prohibits the teaching of human evolution in Tennessee.
- 1943Wehrmacht officer Rudolf von Gersdorff plots to assassinate Adolf Hitler by using a suicide bomb, but the plan falls through. Von Gersdorff is able to defuse the bomb in time and avoid suspicion.
- 1945World War II: British troops liberate Mandalay, Burma.
- 1946The Los Angeles Rams sign Kenny Washington, making him the first African American player in the American football since 1933.
- 1970The first Earth Day proclamation is issued by Mayor of San Francisco Joseph Alioto.
- 2006The social media site Twitter is founded.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hans Sotin, Paul Douglas, Madhubala, Gene Evans, Max Baer, Didier Barbelivien, Rebecka Törnqvist, Deborah Ann Woll, Henri Étiévant, Andrew Robinson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1925.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1925 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 21, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1925
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 362 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,337 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,446 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,163
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 1956
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1954 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 21, 1908 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1954 – D. W. Moffett, American actor and director; March 16, 1964 – Gore Verbinski, American director, producer, and screenwriter; December 27, 1974 – Masi Oka, Japanese-American actor and visual effects designer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,902