Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1925 was a Saturday and it was the 80th day of the year 1925. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,393 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,464 days or 31.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 27, 1956.
If a dog named Davelis - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Davelis will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Davelis will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Russ Meyer
- 1940Solomon Burke
- 1968Andrew Copeland
- 1974Laura Allen
- 1975Yacoub Al-Mohana
- 1976Rachael MacFarlane
- 1978Joyce Jimenez
- 1978Rani Mukerji
- 1981Aysun Kayacı
- 1985Jésica Cirio
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1835Thomas Hayward, English cricketer (d. 1876)
- 1866Antonia Maury, American astronomer and astrophysicist (d. 1952)
- 1895Zlatko Baloković, Croatian-American violinist (d. 1955)
- 1910Julio Gallo, American businessman, co-founded E & J Gallo Winery (d. 1993)
- 1944David Lindley, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Kaleidoscope)
- 1946Ray Dorset, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mungo Jerry)
- 1956Dick Beardsley, American runner
- 1967Carwyn Jones, Welsh lawyer and politician, First Minister of Wales
- 1972Chris Candido, American wrestler (d. 2005)
- 1978Rani Mukerji, Indian actress
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Battle of Vincy between Charles Martel and Ragenfrid.
- 1188Emperor Antoku accedes to the throne of Japan.
- 1413Henry V becomes King of England.
- 1844The Bahá'í calendar begins. This is the first day of the first year of the Bahá'í calendar. It is annually celebrated by members of the Bahá'í Faith as the Bahá'í New Year or Náw-Rúz.
- 1935Shah of Iran Reza Shah Pahlavi formally asks the international community to call Persia by its native name, Iran, meaning “Land of the Aryans”.
- 1963Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, on an island in San Francisco Bay, closes.
- 1965Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. leads 3,200 people on the start of the third and finally successful civil rights march from Selma to Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1980US President Jimmy Carter announces a United States boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow to protest the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
- 1990Namibia becomes independent after 75 years of South African rule.
- 2009Four police officers are shot and killed and a fifth is wounded in two shootings at Oakland, California.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Corey Bringas, Roma Maffia, Van Johnson, Kevin Gray, Steve DiGiorgio, Esperanza Spalding, Steven Spielberg, Jonathan Scarfe, Loretta Long, C. J. Chenier.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1925.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1925 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 21, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1925
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,393 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,464 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,165
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 1956
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1954 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 21, 1908 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1937 – Lorraine Bayly, Australian actress; October 17, 1958 – Alan Jackson, American singer-songwriter; December 28, 1934 – Yujiro Ishihara, Japanese actor, singer, and producer (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,834