Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 80th day of the year 1931. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,488 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,163 days or 30.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,134 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 27, 1962.
If a dog named Doti - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Doti will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Doti will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Philip Abbott
- 1939Kathleen Widdoes
- 1944Timothy Dalton
- 1955Bob Bennett
- 1967Jonas Berggren
- 1974Laura Allen
- 1976Rachael MacFarlane
- 1978Kevin Federline
- 1980Lee Jin
- 1993Suraj Sharma
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1768Joseph Fourier, French mathematician and physicist (d. 1830)
- 1882Bascom Lamar Lunsford, American singer and lawyer (d. 1973)
- 1887M. N. Roy, Indian philosopher and politician (d. 1954)
- 1904Nikos Skalkottas, Greek violinist and composer (d. 1949)
- 1921Arthur Grumiaux, Belgian violinist and pianist (d. 1986)
- 1968Andrew Copeland, American singer and guitarist (Sister Hazel)
- 1970Cenk Uygur, Turkish-American talk show host
- 1978Sally Barsosio, Kenyan runner
- 1990Mandy Capristo, German singer-songwriter and dancer (Monrose)
- 1999Robert Villar, Filipino actor and singer (Mak and the Dudes)
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OKHYOAUO? Check your answers here: Word finder OKHYOAUO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 630Emperor Heraclius returns the True Cross, one of the holiest Christian relics, to Jerusalem.
- 1152Annulment of the marriage of King Louis VII of France and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- 1804Code Napoléon is adopted as French civil law.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: Austrian forces repel French troops in the Battle of Arcis-sur-Aube.
- 1919The Hungarian Soviet Republic is established becoming the first Communist government to be formed in Europe after the October Revolution in Russia.
- 1945World War II: Bulgaria and the Soviet Union successfully complete their defense of the north bank of the Drava River as the Battle of the Transdanubian Hills concludes.
- 1952Alan Freed presents the Moondog Coronation Ball, the first rock and roll concert, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1960Apartheid: Sharpeville massacre, South Africa: Police open fire on a group of unarmed black South African demonstrators, killing 69 and wounding 180.
- 1980US President Jimmy Carter announces a United States boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow to protest the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
- 1989Sports Illustrated reports allegations tying baseball player Pete Rose to baseball gambling.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Turhan Bey, Wim Verstappen, Nicolas de Gunzburg, Rakuto Tochihara, Lenin M. Sivam, Ai Hashimoto, Kenny Vasoli, Würzel, René-Daniel Dubois, Richard Hammond.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1931.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aries, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1931 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 10, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 11, 1910. Your score is -215. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1931
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 115 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,488 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,163 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,134
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 1962
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 10, 1939 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 11, 1910 (-215)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.III.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1984 – Yanin Vismitananda, Thai actress and martial artist; December 9, 1954 – Herman Finkers, Dutch comedian and actor; November 7, 1976 – Rob Caggiano, American guitarist and producer (Anthrax, Boiler Room, and The Damned Things).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,957