Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 80th day of the year 1931. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,113 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,704 days or 29.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,088 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 27, 1962.
If a dog named Swift - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 445 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Swift will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Swift will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Son House
- 1922Russ Meyer
- 1934Al Freeman, Jr.
- 1939Kathleen Widdoes
- 1960Robert Sweet
- 1961Kassie DePaiva
- 1968Jaye Davidson
- 1978Rani Mukerji
- 1989Takeru Satoh
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1876Walter Tewksbury, American runner and hurdler (d. 1968)
- 1884George David Birkhoff, American mathematician (d. 1944)
- 1944Hideki Ishima, Japanese guitarist (Flower Travellin' Band)
- 1953Steve Furber, English computer scientist and academic
- 1959Sarah Jane Morris, English singer-songwriter (The Happy End)
- 1963Shawon Dunston, American baseball player
- 1968Jaye Davidson, American-English model and actor
- 1970Shiho Niiyama, Japanese voice actress (d. 2000)
- 1981Aysun Kayacı, Turkish model and actress
- 1989Jordi Alba, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Battle of Vincy between Charles Martel and Ragenfrid.
- 1188Emperor Antoku accedes to the throne of Japan.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: First revolutionary act in the monastery of Agia Lavra, Kalavryta.
- 1844The Bahá'í calendar begins. This is the first day of the first year of the Bahá'í calendar. It is annually celebrated by members of the Bahá'í Faith as the Bahá'í New Year or Náw-Rúz.
- 1913Over 360 are killed and 20,000 homes destroyed in the Great Dayton Flood in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1945World War II: British troops liberate Mandalay, Burma.
- 1946The Los Angeles Rams sign Kenny Washington, making him the first African American player in the American football since 1933.
- 1980Dallas airs its “A House Divided” episode, which leads to eight months of international speculation regarding Who shot J.R.?
- 1986Debi Thomas became the first African American to win the World Figure Skating Championships
- 1989Sports Illustrated reports allegations tying baseball player Pete Rose to baseball gambling.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benjamin Bratt, Amanda Wilkinson, M. A. Numminen, Mako Iwamatsu, Wade Boteler, Eric Flynn, Gabrielle Carteris, Desmond Child, Anoop Desai, Robert Koenig.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1931.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1931 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 10, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 11, 1910. Your incompatibility score is -215. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1931
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 29 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 32,113 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,704 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,088
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 1962
- Age in dog years: 445 dog years old using a Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 10, 1939 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 11, 1910 (-215)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1971 – Chris Kirkpatrick, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor ('N Sync); June 28, 1968 – Chayanne, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and actor (Los Chicos); November 15, 1937 – Yaphet Kotto, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,643