Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 80th day of the year 1931. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,175 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,725 days or 29.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,090 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 27, 1962.
If a dog named Lipton - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 449 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lipton will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lipton will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Manolis Chiotis
- 1939Kathleen Widdoes
- 1945Rose Stone
- 1950Roger Hodgson
- 1958Gary Oldman
- 1963Shawn Lane
- 1970Shiho Niiyama
- 1973Large Professor
- 1974Rhys Darby
- 1981Aysun Kayacı
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1857Alice Henry, Australian journalist and activist (d. 1943)
- 1867Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr., American director and producer (d. 1932)
- 1884George David Birkhoff, American mathematician (d. 1944)
- 1944Janet Daley, American-English journalist and author
- 1945Charles Greene, American sprinter and coach
- 1953David Wisniewski, English-American author and illustrator (d. 2002)
- 1959Yuval Rotem, Israeli diplomat
- 1968Andrew Copeland, American singer and guitarist (Sister Hazel)
- 1973Jerry Supiran, American actor
- 1982Ermal Mamaqi, Albanian actor, singer, and DJ
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1556In Oxford, Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer is burned at the stake.
- 1861Alexander Stephens gives the Cornerstone Speech.
- 1871Otto von Bismarck is appointed Chancellor of the German Empire.
- 1921The New Economic Policy is implemented by the Bolshevik Party in response to the economic failure as a result of war communism.
- 1933Construction of Dachau, the first Nazi concentration camp, is completed.
- 1943Wehrmacht officer Rudolf von Gersdorff plots to assassinate Adolf Hitler by using a suicide bomb, but the plan falls through. Von Gersdorff is able to defuse the bomb in time and avoid suspicion.
- 1963Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, on an island in San Francisco Bay, closes.
- 1965Ranger program: NASA launches Ranger 9, the last in a series of unmanned lunar space probes.
- 1970The first Earth Day proclamation is issued by Mayor of San Francisco Joseph Alioto.
- 1999Bertrand Piccard and Brian Jones become the first to circumnavigate the Earth in a hot air balloon.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Baxter, Vida Hope, Matthew Newton, Frank Leboeuf, Eleni Vitali, Vlada Divljan, Rockwell, Kerri Kenney-Silver, Henrik Klingenberg, Adam Duritz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1931.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1931 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 10, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 11, 1910. Your incompatibility score is -215. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1931
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 333 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,175 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,725 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,090
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 1962
- Age in dog years: 449 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 10, 1939 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 11, 1910 (-215)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1939 – David Allan Coe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 19, 1974 – Jimmy Fallon, American actor, singer, and talk show host; October 10, 1990 – Krissel Valdez, Filipino singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,823