Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1948 was a Sunday and it was the 81st day of the year 1948. It was the 12th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,433 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,811 days or 24.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 895 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 1979.
If a dog named Rainie - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rainie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rainie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Solomon Burke
- 1942Amina Claudine Myers
- 1945Rose Stone
- 1960Robert Sweet
- 1968Jaye Davidson
- 1970Shiho Niiyama
- 1974Edsel Dope
- 1975Yacoub Al-Mohana
- 1980Lee Jin
- 1999Robert Villar
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1917Frank Hardy, Australian journalist, author, and playwright (d. 1994)
- 1922Russ Meyer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1933John Hall, English businessman
- 1959Yuval Rotem, Israeli diplomat
- 1961Lothar Matthäus, German footballer and manager
- 1962Mark Waid, American author
- 1967Jonas Berggren, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (Ace of Base)
- 1978Sally Barsosio, Kenyan runner
- 1990Alex Nimo, Liberian-American soccer player
- 1995Gerli Liinamäe, Estonian figure skater
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Veronica’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1556In Oxford, Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer is burned at the stake.
- 1801The Battle of Alexandria is fought between British and French forces near the ruins of Nicopolis in Egypt.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: Austrian forces repel French troops in the Battle of Arcis-sur-Aube.
- 1919The Hungarian Soviet Republic is established becoming the first Communist government to be formed in Europe after the October Revolution in Russia.
- 1925Syngman Rhee is removed from office after being impeached as the President of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea.
- 1946The Los Angeles Rams sign Kenny Washington, making him the first African American player in the American football since 1933.
- 1963Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, on an island in San Francisco Bay, closes.
- 1986Debi Thomas became the first African American to win the World Figure Skating Championships
- 1999Bertrand Piccard and Brian Jones become the first to circumnavigate the Earth in a hot air balloon.
- 2009Four police officers are shot and killed and a fifth is wounded in two shootings at Oakland, California.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adrian Holmes, Adriano Celentano, Thu Minh, Larry Clark, Lola Ponce, Sanne Nijhof, Justin Jedlica, Albert R. Broccoli, Kristin Chenoweth, Paul Richter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1948.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aries, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1948 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1970. Your score is -213. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1948
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 12th Sunday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,433 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,811 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 895
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 1979
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1931 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1970 (-213)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.III.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1969 – Miyuki Matsushita, Japanese voice actress; May 17, 1911 – Lisa Fonssagrives, Swedish-American model (d. 1992); February 7, 1946 – Sammy Johns, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,987