Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 80th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,902 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 843 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Broncho Billy Anderson
- 1930James Coco
- 1934Al Freeman, Jr.
- 1950Roger Hodgson
- 1956Richard Kirk
- 1966DJ Premier
- 1974Edsel Dope
- 1976Bamboo Mañalac
- 1987Rocco Nacino
- 1989Rochelle Humes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1716Josef Seger, Bohemian organist, composer, and educator (d. 1782)
- 1921Joe Sutter, American soldier and engineer
- 1946Ray Dorset, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mungo Jerry)
- 1949Alvin Kallicharran, Guyanese cricketer and coach
- 1972Derartu Tulu, Ethiopian runner
- 1974Kevin Leahy, American drummer (BoDeans)
- 1986Joseph Mawle, English actor
- 1988Erik Johnson, American ice hockey player
- 1989Nicolás Lodeiro, Uruguayan footballer
- 1990Mandy Capristo, German singer-songwriter and dancer (Monrose)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 537Siege of Rome: King Vitiges attempts to assault the northern and eastern city walls, but is repulsed at the Praenestine Gate, known as the Vivarium, by the defenders under the Byzantine generals Bessas and Peranius.
- 1800With the church leadership driven out of Rome during an armed conflict, Pius VII is crowned Pope in Venice with a temporary papal tiara made of papier-mâché.
- 1844The Bahá'í calendar begins. This is the first day of the first year of the Bahá'í calendar. It is annually celebrated by members of the Bahá'í Faith as the Bahá'í New Year or Náw-Rúz.
- 1861Alexander Stephens gives the Cornerstone Speech.
- 1871Journalist Henry Morton Stanley begins his trek to find the missionary and explorer David Livingstone.
- 1935Shah of Iran Reza Shah Pahlavi formally asks the international community to call Persia by its native name, Iran, meaning “Land of the Aryans”.
- 1937Ponce massacre: Nineteen people in Ponce, Puerto Rico, are gunned down by a police squad acting under orders of US-appointed Governor, Blanton C. Winship.
- 1952Alan Freed presents the Moondog Coronation Ball, the first rock and roll concert, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1980Dallas airs its “A House Divided” episode, which leads to eight months of international speculation regarding Who shot J.R.?
- 1989Sports Illustrated reports allegations tying baseball player Pete Rose to baseball gambling.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Park Sol-mi, Guy Pearce, Michael Adamthwaite, Ken Olin, Tom Russell, Rockwell, Mira Nair, James Gregory, Diana Sowle, Meghan Trainor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 21, 1949.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1949 – John Belushi, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1982); January 21, 1943 – Dimitris Poulikakos, Greek singer-songwriter and actor; July 16, 1970 – Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Thai director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931