Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 80th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,265 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 855 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Normyn - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Normyn will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Normyn will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Bascom Lamar Lunsford
- 1920Georg Ots
- 1922Russ Meyer
- 1944Gaye Adegbalola
- 1956Guy Chadwick
- 1958Gary Oldman
- 1967Jonas Berggren
- 1978Young Noble
- 1980Deryck Whibley
- 1983Sofía Zámolo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1886Walter Dray, American pole vaulter (d. 1973)
- 1904Nikos Skalkottas, Greek violinist and composer (d. 1949)
- 1920Georg Ots, Estonian actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1921Antony Hopkins, English pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 2014)
- 1945Charles Greene, American sprinter and coach
- 1962Matthew Broderick, American actor, singer, and director
- 1967Carwyn Jones, Welsh lawyer and politician, First Minister of Wales
- 1967Jonas Berggren, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (Ace of Base)
- 1978Rani Mukerji, Indian actress
- 1987Markki Stroem, Filipino-Norwegian singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 537Siege of Rome: King Vitiges attempts to assault the northern and eastern city walls, but is repulsed at the Praenestine Gate, known as the Vivarium, by the defenders under the Byzantine generals Bessas and Peranius.
- 1188Emperor Antoku accedes to the throne of Japan.
- 1921The New Economic Policy is implemented by the Bolshevik Party in response to the economic failure as a result of war communism.
- 1925Syngman Rhee is removed from office after being impeached as the President of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea.
- 1925The Butler Act prohibits the teaching of human evolution in Tennessee.
- 1952Alan Freed presents the Moondog Coronation Ball, the first rock and roll concert, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1963Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, on an island in San Francisco Bay, closes.
- 1983The first cases of the 1983 West Bank fainting epidemic begin; Israelis and Palestinians accuse each other of poison gas, but the cause is later determined mostly to be psychosomatic.
- 1990Namibia becomes independent after 75 years of South African rule.
- 2006The social media site Twitter is founded.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Karen, Katarína Hasprová, Leora Dana, Aimee Teegarden, Asuka Hinoi, Jason Done, Marcel Schirmer, Pat Sajak, Jennifer Finnigan, Willy Denzey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 21, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1916 – Vera Gebuhr, Danish actress (d. 2014); April 26, 1925 – Jørgen Ingmann, Danish singer and guitarist (Grethe and Jørgen Ingmann) (d. 2015); July 7, 1989 – Kim Bum, South Korean actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,170