Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 80th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 213 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,989 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 846 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Russ Meyer
- 1945Rose Stone
- 1956Denise Di Novi
- 1966DJ Premier
- 1967Jonas Berggren
- 1973Large Professor
- 1978Rani Mukerji
- 1989Rochelle Humes
- 1992Erena Mizusawa
- 1999Robert Villar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1801Maria Theresa of Austria (d. 1855)
- 1874Alfred Tysoe, English runner (d. 1901)
- 1906John D. Rockefeller III, American philanthropist (d. 1978)
- 1920Manolis Chiotis, Greek singer-songwriter and bouzouki player (d. 1970)
- 1931Clark L. Brundin, American-English engineer and academic
- 1948Scott Fahlman, American computer scientist and academic
- 1956Dick Beardsley, American runner
- 1960Benito T. de Leon, Filipino general
- 1976Tekin Sazlog, German-Turkish footballer
- 1980Deryck Whibley, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sum 41)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1188Emperor Antoku accedes to the throne of Japan.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: Austrian forces repel French troops in the Battle of Arcis-sur-Aube.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: First revolutionary act in the monastery of Agia Lavra, Kalavryta.
- 1844The Bahá'í calendar begins. This is the first day of the first year of the Bahá'í calendar. It is annually celebrated by members of the Bahá'í Faith as the Bahá'í New Year or Náw-Rúz.
- 1861Alexander Stephens gives the Cornerstone Speech.
- 1918World War I: The first phase of the German Spring Offensive, Operation Michael, begins.
- 1937Ponce massacre: Nineteen people in Ponce, Puerto Rico, are gunned down by a police squad acting under orders of US-appointed Governor, Blanton C. Winship.
- 1946The Los Angeles Rams sign Kenny Washington, making him the first African American player in the American football since 1933.
- 1983The first cases of the 1983 West Bank fainting epidemic begin; Israelis and Palestinians accuse each other of poison gas, but the cause is later determined mostly to be psychosomatic.
- 1999Bertrand Piccard and Brian Jones become the first to circumnavigate the Earth in a hot air balloon.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Delfeayo Marsalis, Mathieu Amalric, Mitra Hajjar, Bruce Gray, Joe DeRita, Rose Nabinger, Kenny Vasoli, Rina Kawaei, Stepin Fetchit, Slater Young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 21, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1951 – Gregory Isaacs, Jamaican-English singer-songwriter (d. 2010); June 20, 1974 – Lenin M. Sivam, Sri Lankan-Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter; May 31, 1976 – Tonka Tomicic, Chilean model and television host, Miss World Chile 1995.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034