Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 80th day of the year 1953. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,866 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,289 days or 22.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 842 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 27, 1984.
If a dog named Katie Rose - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Katie Rose will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Katie Rose will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Georg Ots
- 1939Kathleen Widdoes
- 1958Sabrina Le Beauf
- 1962Matthew Broderick
- 1962Rosie O'Donnell
- 1973Large Professor
- 1974Edsel Dope
- 1987Markki Stroem
- 1993Suraj Sharma
- 1999Robert Villar
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1913George Abecassis, English race car driver and pilot (d. 1991)
- 1919Douglas Warren, Australian bishop (d. 2013)
- 1924Dov Shilansky, Lithuanian-Israeli lawyer and politician (d. 2010)
- 1928Surya Bahadur Thapa, Nepalese politician, 24th Prime Minister of Nepal (d. 2015)
- 1945Charles Greene, American sprinter and coach
- 1962Kathy Greenwood, Canadian actress and screenwriter
- 1968Cameron Clyne, Australian businessman
- 1968Scott Williams, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1978Cristian Guzmán, Dominican baseball player
- 1978Sally Barsosio, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZJEWGFEU? Check your answers here: Unscramble words ZJEWGFEU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1556In Oxford, Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer is burned at the stake.
- 1857An earthquake in Tokyo, Japan kills over 100,000.
- 1928Charles Lindbergh is presented with the Medal of Honor for the first solo trans-Atlantic flight.
- 1937Ponce massacre: Nineteen people in Ponce, Puerto Rico, are gunned down by a police squad acting under orders of US-appointed Governor, Blanton C. Winship.
- 1946The Los Angeles Rams sign Kenny Washington, making him the first African American player in the American football since 1933.
- 1952Alan Freed presents the Moondog Coronation Ball, the first rock and roll concert, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1960Apartheid: Sharpeville massacre, South Africa: Police open fire on a group of unarmed black South African demonstrators, killing 69 and wounding 180.
- 1965Ranger program: NASA launches Ranger 9, the last in a series of unmanned lunar space probes.
- 1968Battle of Karameh in Jordan between the Israel Defense Forces and Fatah.
- 1999Bertrand Piccard and Brian Jones become the first to circumnavigate the Earth in a hot air balloon.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Townsend, Doukissa Nomikou, Renaud, Audrey Meadows, Aska Yang, Al Atkins, Mary Tyler Moore, Ronnie James Dio, Margo Stilley, Jennifer Lawrence.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1953.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aries, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1953 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 28, 1974. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 21st March 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1953
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 336 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,866 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,289 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 842
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 1984
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1930 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 28, 1974 (-128)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.III.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1975 – Defne Joy Foster, Turkish-American actress and game show host (d. 2011); April 15, 1947 – Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, American screenwriter and producer; May 5, 1977 – Choi Kang-hee, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,073