Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 80th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,937 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Feena - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Feena will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Feena will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Son House
- 1934Al Freeman, Jr.
- 1940Solomon Burke
- 1950Roger Hodgson
- 1955Bob Bennett
- 1962Matthew Broderick
- 1968Shin Seung-hun
- 1975Yacoub Al-Mohana
- 1982Ermal Mamaqi
- 1987Rocco Nacino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1923Nizar Qabbani, Syrian poet, publisher, and diplomat (d. 1998)
- 1932Joseph Silverstein, American violinist and conductor
- 1960Raivo Puusepp, Estonian architect
- 1961Lothar Matthäus, German footballer and manager
- 1962Rosie O'Donnell, American actress, producer, and talk show host
- 1963Shawn Lane, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Black Oak Arkansas) (d. 2003)
- 1968Jaye Davidson, American-English model and actor
- 1969Ali Daei, Iranian footballer and coach
- 1989Rochelle Humes, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (The Saturdays and S Club 8)
- 1995Diggy Simmons, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Battle of Vincy between Charles Martel and Ragenfrid.
- 1844The Bahá'í calendar begins. This is the first day of the first year of the Bahá'í calendar. It is annually celebrated by members of the Bahá'í Faith as the Bahá'í New Year or Náw-Rúz.
- 1857An earthquake in Tokyo, Japan kills over 100,000.
- 1871Otto von Bismarck is appointed Chancellor of the German Empire.
- 1918World War I: The first phase of the German Spring Offensive, Operation Michael, begins.
- 1933Construction of Dachau, the first Nazi concentration camp, is completed.
- 1943Wehrmacht officer Rudolf von Gersdorff plots to assassinate Adolf Hitler by using a suicide bomb, but the plan falls through. Von Gersdorff is able to defuse the bomb in time and avoid suspicion.
- 1945World War II: Bulgaria and the Soviet Union successfully complete their defense of the north bank of the Drava River as the Battle of the Transdanubian Hills concludes.
- 1965Ranger program: NASA launches Ranger 9, the last in a series of unmanned lunar space probes.
- 1983The first cases of the 1983 West Bank fainting epidemic begin; Israelis and Palestinians accuse each other of poison gas, but the cause is later determined mostly to be psychosomatic.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donavon Frankenreiter, Richard Simmons, Chloë Annett, Steve Huison, Ray Cooney, Royce D. Applegate, Broncho Billy Anderson, Melanie Blatt, Travis T. Flory, Buck Owens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 21, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1945 – Jerry Bruckheimer, American film and television producer; September 21, 1970 – James Lesure, American actor; February 9, 1985 – David Gallagher, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221